The patented internal resistance mechanism utilizes a combination of wind resistance and state-of-the-art eddy current resistance. The resistance increases as you pull harder, and vice-versa. Just like sculling in water!
- Six levels of resistance
- Level 1 is wind resistance only
- Level 2-6 combines wind and eddy current resistance
- Lightweight Aluminum Handle
- Nylon webbing for smooth, quiet performance
- Wind resistance fan blows through a vent to keep you cool!
- Contoured ergonomic seat glides along precision bearing rollers.
- Compact design. Folds for storage into a 16” X 24” space.
- 44 inches of travel from pedals will accommodate any size user.
- Adjustable (height and angle) Console has a built-in Polar (or compatible) Heart Rate Monitor receiver. Chest Strap optional.
- Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Level 1 - Air resistance Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance
- Console displays: Time Distance, Strokes, Calories and Heart Rate (with optional chest strap).
- Sealed urethane seat for increased durability
- Dimensions: Length: 68" x Width: 17" x Height: 22" x Seat Travel Length: 44"
- Maximum User Weight: 250 Lbs.
- Construction: Aircraft grade aluminum, and steel. The sealed Urethane seat glides on industrial grade bearings inside nylon wheels.
In Home Warranty - Built to the highest quality specifications, the VR100 frame and all weld points are guaranteed for as long as you own the machine. All other parts are warranted for a period of one year from purchase date. 90 days labor.