With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn set the standard for an industry. Now, with the AC Sport, we’re taking it to a whole new level. Riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class by itself – but you will definitely want it in yours.
Schwinn's innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance – nothing is in contact with the wheel, which provides several benefits:
- Zinc-plated steel frame provides rust-free performance.
- 6 magnet brake system provides smooth, consistent, and maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time.
- Schwinn Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.
- Handlebars provide easy set-up and increased adjustment range.
- Stainless steel seat slider, handlebars and hardware material for rust-free performance.
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance.
- Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance.
- Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders.
- Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
- Wide step through frame design for easy entry and exit from the bike.
- Chain drive system uses forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Durable non-slip stretch pads located on several parts of the frame keep your bike looking great.
- Frame leveling feet keep the bike level during all types of workouts.
- Compatible with the optional MPower Console (sold separately).
- Front transport wheels make moving the unit easy.
- User compatible size range: Typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Built dimensions: 43 L x 20 W x 48 H in (109 L x 51 W x 122 H cm)
- Built weight (NW): 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 45.5 L x 14 W x 37.5 H in (106 L x 36 W x 95 H cm)
- Carton weight (GW): 126 lbs (57 kg)
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs (159 kg)
- SKU: 100176
- UPC: 855512003069
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release: Yes
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" tall
- MPower™ Console Compatible: Yes
U.S. Commercial Warranty:
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical parts (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear items (saddle, pedals ): 6 months
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!
AC sport Review by Robert P.
Overall, a great experience. Product was as advertised delivered when promised, set up properly and performing perfectly a year later. Very satisfied.
- Spokane WA.