Total Body Experts is very proud to be an Authorized Dealer of all StairMaster Commercial grade products. Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Stairmaster Gauntlet. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options. It’s a combination of quality and innovation delivering a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
- Product Dimensions: 58" L x 34" W x 89" H (147cm L x 86cm W x 226cm H)
- Product Weight: 328 lbs (149 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Display: Backlit LCD Console (D-1).
- TV Option: 15.6" digital television with HD capabilities (SMV-1)
- Workouts: The new Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Along with the Landmark Challenge, standard console programs that your members are familiar with are also included. *Landmark Challenge feature available on the TSE-1/TS-1 Console Only
- Warm Bar Functions: Contact Heart Rate sensors and automatic stop button
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action: Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8" (20cm) high, 9” (23cm) deep and 22" (56cm) wide
- Step Rate: 24 to 162 steps/minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® compatible wireless; contact sensors
- Frame: 15 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor : 1 year
- NOTE: Warranty terms are for U.S. only and vary by region. Contact the distributor in your country and region.