The Stair Climber StairMaster StepMill TS1 highlights the effectiveness and durability of stair steppers for people looking to shed pounds and get in shape. Total Body Experts is very proud to be an Authorized Dealer of all StairMaster Commercial grade products. For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster® StepMill® machines have been helping people get the most out of their workout by providing a superior combination of cardio and strength training in one machine on the cardio floor. Now, they are proudly introducing the StepMill® 5. This latest machine offers the core mechanics of the previous models, wrapped in an upgraded look and enhanced functionality to create a next-generation user experience.
Quality & Innovation:
- Boxed Dimensions: 58.7 L x 31.9 W x 52 H in (149 L x 81 W x 132 H cm)
- Built Dimensions: 58 L x 34 W x 89 H in (147 L x 86 W x 226 H cm)
- 30 years of proven performance
- Tough and reliable core mechanics
- Telemetry HR
- Easily transported via front wheels
- CPAT, WFI StepMill® Fitness Tests
- Broad oval handrails that provide more comfortable hand support.
- Dual over-sized water bottle holders near console that allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Deeper step surface (9”) with durable and rust free polypropylene construction.
- Ergo-bar hand grip that provide alternative hand positions.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with lighter, modern color scheme.
- Step-up assist allowing easier access to mount or dismount the machine.
Touch Screen Console Interactive Demo:
- Dimensions: 50" x 29" x 78"
- Product Weight: 409lbs
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 110 Volts (220 Volts)
- User Capacity: 300 lbs
- Display: Three new choices of displays. 1) 10” Touch Screen Console with integrated TV Tuner (TSE-1) and 2) 10” Touch Screen Console (TS-1) and 3) Backlit LCD Console (D-1).
- Workouts: The new Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Along with the Landmark Challenge, standard console programs that are familiar standards on previous generation StepMills are included.
- Heart Rate: Wireless
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Range: 9” fixed step
- Step Action: Revolving staircase with eight, 9” inch steps
- New StairMaster Warranty: 1 year Labor, 3 year parts - ask about an extended warranty at no charge for a unit being used for purely residential use!
- Extended Warranties available!***
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!
Stepmill Review by Jeff H.
I purchased a step mill from Total Body Experts. I found them when I did a search on the web for a "Step Mill". I called them directly and they worked me a good deal on a brand new machine and had it shipped directly to my house. When it arrived and I set it up I noticed a unusual noise coming from the alternator. I called them up and they put me in touch with a service tech and they came right to my house and changed out the alternator and it now works like a charm. Excellent place to purchase exercise equipment with great prices.
- Modesto, CA