DetailsSince 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym, delivering a real workout and real results. Now, with the new TreadClimber5™ a higher level. Stairmaster's design uses proven, safe, conventional technologies – not hydraulics – to move the treadles, and it’s rigorously tested to ensure durability. That means TreadClimber5 gives you quality and peace of mind, all while giving your members a workout that’s easy on the knees, ankles and joints, but tough on calories.
Walking is the #1 fitness activity in the world. TreadClimber5™ With its unique design, the front foot steps up as much as an 18° incline, but the treadle falls, so at push-off, users are stepping on flat ground, it’s essentially like walking on sand. TreadClimber5 also allows for a natural stride length, so there’s no compromise for short or tall users. it brings a new challenge to walking without any comfort drawbacks – and not to mention, it brings proven results. We’re talking a high-burn, low-impact workout that burns 2x the calories as walking the same speed on a flat treadmill.
FeaturesWith the console on TreadClimber5, programs can be set to a user’s personal goal and it will track progress to help them reach it. Features and options include:
- Several preset programs, adding variety and challenges to each workout. You can set a goal for Time, Calories or distance.
- Two heart rate training programs, including Heart Rate Intervals.
- A built-in, adjustable cooling fan and water bottle holders to increase comfort during a workout.
- Easily accessible Hot Bar® incline controls, integrated stop button and contact heart rate grips.
- Compatible with the SMV-1 15.6" HD personal viewing screen.
- Located closer to the user with one-finger speed and contact heart rate grips.
- Product Dimensions 82.5" L x 35.8" W x 69" H (209.55cm x 90.93cm x 175.26cm)
- Walking Surface 52" x 9" (132cm x 23cm) x 2
- Product Weight 700 lbs (318 kg)
- Max User Weight 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Power Requirements 110-volt, dedicated NEMA 5-20 cord; 220-volt, dedicated NEMA 6-15 cord
- Display Intuitive display with LED technology; 20-character message window—Speed and incline, time elapsed, calories burned, distance traveled, course profile, heart rate
- Goal- Based programs Time, Calories, distance
- Workouts Quick Start; Goal-based Programs: Time, Calories, Distance; Profiles: Intervals, Rolling Hills; drive System 5 hp aC motor drive and electronically controlled alternator with belt drive precisely control
- Languages available english, german, french, italian, Spanish, dutch and portuguese
- Additional Information:
Name StairMaster TreadClimber5 - TC5 - New condition New Brand stairmaster Warranty
WarrantyFrame: 15 years on the frame; Parts: 3 years; Labor and Wear items: 1 year.