- Iconic aluminum frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 158 mm
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment
- Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg) ©2012
- COLORS: Frame: Metallic Charcoal, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Standard features: Aluminum frame, no-slip grip handle bars with dual water bottle holders, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature
- Unit Weight: 118 lbs (53.5 kg); 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- 21" W x 56.5" L x 40" H
Customer Oriented Company Review by Sarah P.
I purchased the bike for my husband. Total Body Experts provided me with an excellent customer service with great communication. The price of the bike was very competitive, great quality product and shipping was a breeze. I definitely can recommend this company!
- Amarillo TX.