The Spinner® Pro combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® Pro features an extra durable crank system, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction. Combine the Spinning® program and the Spinner® Pro with Star Trac’s unsurpassed customer service, support and training, and you’ll have all the tools necessary to kick your facility into high gear.
- Classic steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention
- Traditional Spinner® handlebar configuration with non slip grip coating
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Accommodates riders 5’ 0” (152.4 cm) to 6’ 6” (201.2 cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg)
- COLORS: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Standard features: No-slip grip handle bars with dual water bottle holders,chrome plated pop-pin adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature
- Unit Weight: 123lbs.; Flywheel 38lbs.
- 21" W x 54" L x 40" H
WARRANTY: Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Additionally, the Spinner® BLADE frame is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase against build up and propagation of rust. Flywheel Assembly, Brake Knob Assembly, Handle Bar Assembly, Seat Post, and Foot Adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle Bar Post Plastic Sleeve, Seat Post Plastic Sleeve, Bottom Bracket Assembly, Seat Saddle Assembly, and Pop-Pin Assembly, are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, Chain, Brake Pad Assembly, Rubber Frame Guard, Brass Brake Nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.