From traditional strength training to functional core training, to sports specific and rehabilitation exercises - the K1 does it all! A wider range of exercises, for every muscle group, up to 400 pounds resistance (from the 200 Pound Stack!), make the K1 a logical choice.
- Press Arm easily adjusts to any desired starting point. Folds out of the way for dumbbell training.
- Double-Up Cables convert the resistance ratio to 2:1. This provides for Presses and Squats with up to 400 pounds resistance! (Squat Bar included.)
- Easy-to-adjust bench provides all angles from decline, to flat, to incline, to vertical.
- 200-pound weight stack, shrouds and mounted exercise charts included!
- Adjustable Cable Arms provide for a complete array of dumbbell exercises, sports specific exercises, and rehab exercises.
- Leg Station easily adjusts to three different positions providing for Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, and a 45 degree position for knee-hold-down (for decline presses)
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub. Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam. Weight Plates: 1-1/4” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings. Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 89" Long x 57.5" wide , User Space 112" Long X 60" Wide