The FreeMotion EPIC Lat/High Row strengthens and isolates the back muscles for activities that involve lifting movements. The L-shaped handles allow for multiple grips for both lat and row exercises.
- Unilateral Arm Movement: Arms move independently for single or dual-arm exercises.
- Multiple Handle Positions: L-shaped handles allow for multiple grips for both lat and row exercises.
- Adjustable Thigh Pads: Thigh pads adjust in height and swivel to fit a wide variety of users.
- Cable: Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
- Weight Stack and Increment System: Featuring a 305 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Lat/High Row delivers incredible versatility.
- Bolt-down Strap: Bolt Equipment to Floor.
- Floor Protectors: Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
- Serviceability: The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
- Weight Stack 300
- Weight Stack Configuration (11) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs); (7) 10 lb. plates (4.5 kgs); (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs); (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs)
- Product Weight 520 lbs. (236 kgs)
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, Labor, 120 Days Upholstery, Handles & Accessories.