The FreeMotion EPIC Seated Row trains the back, shoulders and arms to work together to enhance strength for sport-specific movements like in kayaking and rock climbing.
- FreeGrip™ Handles: Handles swivel 360° for various rowing exercises and to accommodate natural wrist movement. They tilt vertically and horizontally for a natural, user-defined range of motion.
- Unilateral Arm Movement: Arms move independently for single or two-arm exercises in a diverging movement pattern.
- Adjustable Chest Pad: To help isolate the upper body and accommodate users with various arm lengths, the chest pad can be adjusted.
- Seat Adjustment: Seat adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate all user heights.
- Cable: Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
- Weight Stack and Increment System: Featuring a 255 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Seated Row delivers incredible versatility.
- Bolt-down Strap: Bolt Equipment to Floor.
- Floor Protectors: Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
- Serviceability: The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
- Weight Stack 240
- Weight Stack Configuration (10) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs); (4) 10 lb. plates (4.5 kgs); (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs); (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs)
- Dimensions (LWH) 68" x 41" x 60" (173 cm x 104 cm x 152 cm)
- Product Weight 606 lbs. (275 kgs)
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, Labor, 120 Days Upholstery, Handles & Accessories.