The FreeMotion EPIC Shoulder targets the shoulder and chest muscles. Unilateral arm movement allows the arms to move independently for single or dual upper body activities.
- Converging Axis Arms: Arms move in a converging axis pattern, providing natural movement and increased muscle concentration.
- Unilateral Arm Movement: Arms move independently for single or dual-arm exercises.
- Multiple Handle Positions: Unique handle design allows for multiple grips for both standard and neutral press exercises.
- Seat Adjustments: Seat adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate all user heights.
- Cable: Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
- Weight Stack and Increment System: Featuring a 205 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Shoulder delivers incredible versatility.
- Bolt-down Strap: Bolt Equipment to Floor.
- Floor Protectors: Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
- Serviceability: The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
- Weight Stack 200
- Weight Stack Configuration (5) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs); (9) 10 lb. plates (5 kgs); (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs); (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs)
- Dimensions (LWH) 65" x 61" x 60" (165 cm x 155 cm x 152 cm)
- Product Weight 672 lbs. (305 kgs)
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, Labor, 120 Days Upholstery, Handles & Accessories.