The FreeMotion Tricep functionally trains the arms and shoulders to work together in gripping, pushing and lifting movements. Muscles targeted are the forearms, triceps and shoulders. Plus, the FreeMotion Tricep engages the core and stabilizer muscles to improve overall strength and balance.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement: Handles move independently for a wide variety of shoulder exercises and single arm movements.
- New! 2-Position Seat: The FreeMotion Tricep Generation II is equipped with a rotating, 2-Position Seat. A supported position is ideal for traditional and first-time exercisers. To further challenge the body, advanced users may perform exercises off the backrest or standing.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension, single arm: 80 inches (203 cm), two arms: 40 inches (102 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- New! Non-Wearing Counterweight: The FreeMotion Tricep Generation II upgraded to a non-wearing counterweight used to dampen paddle movement.
- Dimensions (LWH) 70" x 36" x 74" (177 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 75 lbs. (34 kg), 2 arms - 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg), 60 - 150 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 68.25 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 430 lbs. (200 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.