With the Life Fitness Fit 3 Total Body Commercial Multi-Gym simple adjustments are all that is required to make transitioning from one exercise to the next virtually effortless. This multi-gym helps maximize the number of exercises available to you. Advanced biomechanics ensure that the equipment follows your natural movements, delivering a superior feel. This machine also accommodate exercisers of all sizes. This machine meets the needs of exercisers at all levels, from the low starting resistance of 10 lbs (5 kg) for the novice to the standard 210 lbs (95 kg) weight stack for experienced users. Like all Life Fitness equipment, Fit Series is built to last with outstanding durability. Simple designs and proven commercial materials and components provide outstanding durability. Like all Life Fitness equipment the Fit 3 Total Body Commercial Multi-Gym is an intuitive, straightforward product design that is easy to use.
- Machine Weight: 1255 lbs (570 kg)
- Weight Stack: 3 x 210 lbs (3 x 95 kg)
- Dimensions: 102" x 102" x 85" (229 cm x 229 cm x 216 cm)
- Frame: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish which ensures maximum adhesion and durability
- Cushioning: Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Instructional Placards: Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained; Fit 3 wall chart included for additional guidance
- Shroud: Each weight stack is protected with standard shrouds to improve facility safety; Fit 3 has full weight stack shrouds, and Fit Duals have full rear and partial front shrouds
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods: Chrome-plated guide rods enable free floating movement of weight plates for ultra-smooth motion; Cold-rolled, precision-machined, steel selector shaft provides smooth, quiet function and maintains correct alignment in the weight stack during exercise movement
- Cables and Pulleys: Internally-lubricated steel aircraft cable, nylon coated to 3/16", delivers smoth performance; 4 1/2" (11 cm) and 6" (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed ball bearings; One tool-threaded cable adjustment on the top weight allows for easy adjustments and keeps cables tensioned correctly
- Hand Grips: Hand grips on the Fit 3 and selectorized duals are durable rubber compound that is wear and tear resistant; Dual Adjustable Pulley hand grips are a durable urethane composite
Warranty:10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coatings excluded); 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates, 90-day on grips, upholstery, and any items not specified. Warranties outside the U.S. may vary.
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!