Nautilus' Medical Freedom Trainer prides itself on its versatility, allowing you to perform an infinite number of exercises. Workout your arms, legs, back, stomach and more, without having to use more than one machine. You can use the machine as is, or workout with its attachments which include a waist belt for effective walking exercises, accessory hooks, or you can add a flat / incline / decline bench (FID Bench), to workout sitting down. Medicine balls work in congruence very well with this machine, too, if you're the creative type.
Designed with visually affirmed, positive locking vertical adjustments, users are always safe when lifting weights, without ever needing a spotter. Durable, safe and effective, this highly specialized machine has no flaws. The Nautilus Single Stack Medical Freedom Trainer is wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant.
- Condition: New
- Best cable travel ratio in dual planes. 4:1 weight ratio increases cable travel, reduces the negative effect of inertia and decreases the beginning weight to 3.75 lbs at each grip.
- Improves strength in integrated movements that imitate specific activities--either sports-related or the movements that make up daily life.
- The arms adjust in a horizontal and vertical plane and are counterbalanced for ease of adjustment.
- Visually-affirmed, positive locking vertical adjustments provide an additional measure of safety.
- Versatility allows for an infinite number of exercises. Exercises can be performed standing, seated or in a supine or prone position with the use of a ball, bench or seated chair (optional benches available).
- Accessories include: Iliac crest belt, 42”- 3 pound bi-lateral bar, adjustable D handles, 4-point ankle harness.
- ADA Compliant. Wheelchair accessible. Horizontal plane adjustment.
- Maximum width with arms straight out - 142”, Maximum height with arms at max height position - 100”
- Maximum depth with arms straight forward - 67”
- Weight Stack: 260 lbs
- Machine Weight When Assembled: 620 lbs