It takes less discipline to stay in shape if you have gym equipment at your home, than it does if you have to trek to the gym to use it. After a long day of work, although you may have grand plans to go to the gym and workout for two hours, once you get home, you turn the TV on, and grab the whiskey instead of the Gatorade. Now you've squandered a perfect opportunity to get fit. You don't take into account that you may look and feel better, if you had gym equipment at home, that would be there to use, whenever you have the impulse.
Also, this Leg Press machine is certainly not cheap. If you buy this press, you'll be motivated to not waste the thousands of dollars you spent on a health club quality leg press machine. Not only is this machine awesome for home gyms. If you are a hotel owner, or apartment complex landlord, etc., the Nautilus ONE Leg Press is a commercial machine.
Its structural integrity and durability is highlighted through its 425 lb leg press and heavy-duty steel frame. This machine has the best efficiency rate out of any commercial leg press machine. What does that mean? It means that this machine blows the competition out of the water when it comes to its reliability. Efficient machines operate on their own and they don't break down. Sleep soundly and buy a gym grade, safe machine, that has a 425 lb weight stack and looks ultra-modern.
- Condition: New
- Weight Stack: 425 lbs.
- Select weight with the simple turn of the aluminum dial - It's that easy
- The dial is based on the incredible successful Select Tech® dumbbells
- User-friendly molded accessory tray accommodates a variety of items
- The dial is always within reach from the seated position - no more bending down, reaching behind or standing up to adjust weight selection
- Support and comfort from custom contoured, hand-crafted upholstery
- Easy, smooth user set-up with standard hydraulic seat adjustments
- Instructional placards are large and graphical - no text - and utilize lenticular images (they move as you move your head) to visually demonstrate correct movement
- Proper machine set-up is facilitated by large red markers on axis points that aid users in proper joint alignment
- Maximum muscle involvement with minimum knee and back stress in a compact footprint
- Four bar linkage technology controls position and angle of foot platform and provides optimal biomechanics
- Low height and integrated handle on platform to aid entry/exit
- Extra wide platform allows varying foot placement
- Overstuffed, adjustable contoured back pad for comfort, with ratcheting adjustment for stability
- Dimensions 72" L x 51" W x 49" H