The Promaxima 3 Way Hip and Leg Sled PL-156 brings high end professional weight lifting equipment to an elite level.
- FRAMES: ASTM 2" x 3" A -500 Grade B structural carbon steel tubing ( 11-Gauge) is use on complete frames All welds are ground down and stress tested and all tubing ends have solid steel caps welded to them.
- BEARINGS: All pivot points use double sealed Radial Bearings with steel housing. A Solid 1" steel axes shaft is used for maximum strength. All pivot points are designed to line up exactly to the bodies joints, for proper biomechanics. Bearings are double sealed to prevent dust and moisture.
- LEVERAGE ARM: 2" X 3" A-500 Grade-B structural carbon steel tubing with rust resistant weight horns.
- WEIGHT STORAGE: Rust resistant weight storage holder standard on each unit.
- UPHOLSTERY: Premier Heavy-duty 40 oz. commercial grade marine naugahyde, Federal Specification AA-2950A (Supercedes CCCA680a), Federal Aviatin Admin. FAR 25.853 (b) & appendix F Part 1 (a) (i) (ii)(v), Boston Fire Code (BFD IX_1), port Authority of NY & NJ., Bacteria resistant, Padding is 3" closed cell High Density foam reinforced with ¾" thick plywood back support.
- ALIGNMENT / ADJUSTMENTS: Heavy duty spring loaded pop pins are located for quick easy adjustment for proper alignment for all users heights. Proper gauge square tubing is used for a nice snug fit. Tubing telescopes for straight stability.
- FINISH: Units go through a three stage, state of the art wash system that paralyzes the material. Then they go into a dryer to dry and preheat material for applying the magnetic paint powder which then goes into a oven which is 750 % hot. The units take 20 to 30 min. to bake urethane paint coating which meets all military spec and is the toughest paint finish available. Option of school colors
Dimensions Length: 94" Width: 39" Height: 65" Weight: 500lbs