The solid Promaxima Raptor Bicep Curl P-3000 is a finely crafted weight machine that is built to last and smooth as a fine sports car.
- FRAME: ASTM A 500 GRADE B structural carbon steel tubing 2" x 2" 11 Gauge Main Frame and 2" x 4" 11 Gauge uprights are welded solid. Pulley housings are ¼" thick by 6" wide solid steel laser cut completely enclosing the pulley wheel and are welded solid to the frame, Unit is completely adjustable to accommodate any size athlete. Alignment adjustments are case harden high tensile strength A36 chrome steel. Double sealed linear bearings at all pivot points for smooth movement and no maintenance.
- CABLES & WEIGHT STACKS & PULLEY WHEELS: Military spec 4810 lb. test galvanized air craft cable oil-impregnated nylon coating, Solid steel weight stack plates are machined to within one oz. of there weight, All plates have self lubricating graphite bushings and two 3" diameter plate spacers to keep the plates from touching and clanging together, 1" solid steel chrome guide rod, Pulley wheels are reinforced solid web fiberglass body with a ½" cable groove. Double sealed oil dipped racer ball bearings with a ½" axes shaft hole. Sealed for moisture and dust proof.
- CAMS: Cams are computer designed and laser cut to exact shape to allow proper variable resistance throughout the exercises complete range of motion. All Cams are 1/4" thick solid steel. The cams are different for each machine to provide the correct movement for the exercise.
- UPHOLSTERY: Premier Heavy-duty40 oz. commercial grade marine naugahyde, Federal Specification AA-2950A (Supercedes CCCA680a), Federal Aviation Admin. FAR 25.853 (b) & appendix F Part 1 (i) (ii)(v) Boston Fire Code (BFD IX-1), port Authority of NY & NJ., Bacteria resistant, Padding is 3" closed cell High Density form reinforced with ¾" thick plywood back support.
- FINISH: 4 Stage state of the art Sand Blasting & Magnetic Powder Coat Process that purifies the material before coating and baking on the urethane paint finish @ 400 degrees.
- Self-Adjusting Compensating arm with bearing mounted wrist swivel
- Counter Balanced Drive Arm with and an engineered True strength curve cam
- ABS Seat & Back Protective Dishes- Seamless Upholstery
- Ergonomically formed and positioned custom rubber handle with three different grips
- Five Position Seat Adjustment
- Bright Red Colored Pull Knobs
- Form Fitted Weight Stack Shields
- Instructional Color Placard
- 5lb add on weight system
Dimensions 68"H. x 51"W.x 69"L. 250 lb weight stack Unit Weight 594lb
FRAMES 2" x 3" x 11 gauge base and up rights, 2" x 2" x 11 gauge steel tubing welded in to place. Component parts are constructed of high tensile strength ¼"steel. Lifetime warranty against weld failure, bending and cracking of material. Rubber bumpers included for quiet impact. LINEAR BEARINGS Specially designed high strength machined linear bearings to give a smooth and comfort action when lifting. Sealed to prevent dust and moisture. 10-YEAR WARRANTY GUIDE RODS 1 ½" Solid steel harden chrome plated rod is used for exact alignment and lifting. 5 YEAR WARRANTY DIMENSIONS 60" HIGH X 36" WIDE X 72" LONG. Total weight 500lbs. Included are safety requirements and charts. UPHOLSTERY Heavy commercial, bacteria resistant, 40 oz, Naugahyde. Full 3" high-density foam padding with ¾' plywood base. FINISH All frames are run through a 4-step state of the art POWDER COAT PROCESS that provides the highest quality painted finish available.