The Promaxima Unilateral Chest Press provides advanced conditioning to build up that powerful chest without staring at the floor for hours.
- Independent Limb Movement: Equipped with unilateral independent limb movement designed to imitate free weight motion. The arms rest on a 2" x 4" solid rubber bumper to provide support.
- Adjustments: Adjustable positions on all machines will accommodate all user to ensure correct biomechanics. Adjustments are made with heavy duty spring loaded colored pop-pin knobs.
- Frame: Frames are constructed of 11 gauge ASTM A-500 grade B structural stell tubing. 2" x 4", 2" x 3" & 2" x 2" tubing is used on all upright. All welds are grinded down and stress tested.
- Guide Rods: 1" CCRO ANSI 1045 solid stell hard chrome-plated with tensilestrength of 75,000 psi.
- Weight Stack: adjusted with colored magnetic selector pin; the tethered cord extends throughout the entire weight stack. Weight stacks are accessible froma seted position. Stacks are enclosed in full length shrouds (optional). Each machine is made with a low starting weight stack and has counter-balanced arms when needed. Weight stack plates are solid steel machined precisley to within a 1/4 oz. of weight. Weight plates allow user to increase by 5lb. increments.
- Bearings: All pivot points use double sealed Radial Bearings with steel housing. A solid 1" steel axes shaft is used for maximum strength. All pivot points are designed to line up exactly to the bodies joints, for proper biomechanics. Bearings are double sealed to prevent dust and moisture. Shrouded pulley housing is 6" x 1/4" thick solid steel. Pulley wheels are 4 1/2" and 6" solid fiberglass reinforces body with a 1/2" cable groove. Oil dipped double sealed racer ball bearings with a 1/2" axis shaft hole. Sealed to prevent moisture and dust.
- Cable System: Cables are 1/4" thick 4800 lb.test military spec galvanized oil impregnated air craft cable finish with a tough nylon coating to 3/16" thick. Manual tension adjusters on every machine for the cable adjustments.
- Upholstery: Premier heavy-duty 40 oz. commercial grade marine naugahyde, Federal Specification AA-2950A (Supercedes CCCA680a). Federal Aviation Admin. FAR 25.853 (b) & Appendix F Part 1 (a) (i) (ii) (v), Boston Fire Code (BFD IX_1), Port Authority of NY & NJ, Bacteria resistant, Padding is 3" closed cell HighDensity foam reinforced with 3/4" thick plywood back support.
- Finish: 3-stage pre-paint preparatory process that includes a state of the art pellet blasting (sandblasting) machine system that paralyzes the material. The material is then sent through a preheat stage before it has the magnetice paint powder applied.
Height: 71" Width: 62" Length: 41" Weight: 669 lbs.
Lifetime warranty on the frame, welds & weight stacks; 5 years on all mechanical parts; 2 years on the cables; 1 year on the upholstery