Total Body Experts is very proud to be an Authorized Dealer of all StairMaster Commercial grade products. Climbing is a challenge of endurance. And the high-intensity, short-duration workout of a StairMaster StairClimber is unbeatable. Featuring a wide range of programming options in a small footprint, the StairClimber is a powerful addition to your workout when used both as part of your circuit training programs or alone. Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout. And with a space-saving design that fits in just 2' x 4' of floor space, you can place it in any room in your home.
The new SC5 with TSE-1 console includes an attractive and intuitive 10” touch screen console along with an integrated TV tuner for television viewing during your workout. Other features include ergonomic side handrails, integrated iPod/iPad/iPhone connectivity and charging, water bottle holder and accessory tray positioned within easy reach, speed range of 26 to 174 steps per minute, support for Polar wireless heart rate transmitters, multistage fitness test, and 300-pound user weight capacity. The SC5 StairClimber measures 43” L x 27” W x 68” H, weighs 150 pounds, and carries the following warranties: 15 years on the frame, 3 years on parts, and 1 year on labor.
- Large 10” touch screen dislays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile
- Integrated TV tuner allows television viewing during your workout
- Integrated iPod connectivity with video playback, audio controls and charging capabilities
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test
- Landmark Challenge engages users as they watch their progress up well-known landmarks from around the world.
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- One-piece soft pedals offer the ultimate in stepping comfort.
- Handrails are ergonomically designed, which means users experience a natural movement that minimizes impact.
- Independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement.
- Water bottle holder combined with an accessory tray for personal items such as an MP3 player.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring.
- Step range: 1” to 14” (2.5cm to 36cm)
- Step rate: 26 to 174 steps per minute
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Boxed Dimensions: 45.8 L x 29.8 W x 38.9 H in (116.3 L x 75.7 W x 98.9 H cm)
- Built Dimensions: 43 L x 27 W x 68 H in (109 L x 68 W x 173 H cm)
- Machine weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Brand New StairMaster Warranty | Frame: 15 years; Parts: 3 years; Labor and Wear Items: 1 year
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!