Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 the standard for any treadmill to measure against. Specifications for the shocks, rollers, belt and deck were meticulously chosen to give users a smooth workout experience. Powder-coated steel, powerful motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time.
- Console Feedback: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Muscle Activation: It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Hear Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Preset Programs: A wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Programs: manual, hill, 5K, HR, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, fitness tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester)
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Speed/Incline: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0 - 15%
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical cord); 20 Amp Circuit recommended
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC Drive System
- Deck: 1” Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 62", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 60"
- Product Weight: 473 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight : 450 lbs.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 10 Years
- Deck: 3 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Additional Information:
Name Spirit Fitness CT900 Treadmill condition New Brand No Warranty COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION: Frame: Lifetime. Motor: 10 Years. Deck: 3 Years. Parts: 3 Years. Labor: 3 Years