AND YOU THOUGHT OUR STAIRS WERE TOUGH
From the makers of the toughest workouts in the gym, comes the HIITMill X. Unlike a standard treadmill, these machines are self-powered speed and strength training tools designed to build explosive power when used in a High-Intensity Interval Training program. These High-Intensity machines deliver an effective resistance training platform that captures the benefits of speed and agility training, lateral training and sled training. Users can now push, drive and sprint with the resistance of a sled, safely and with a smaller footprint. These easy to use tools allow users to drive up metabolic intensity and make for a more space efficient solution to alternative training methods. Gear up for one tough and rewarding HIIT workout that members will love to hate.
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION: 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- FRAME COLOR: Black and silver with corrosion resistant powder coating
- DRIVETRAIN: Self-powered, eddy current resistance
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- MAX LOAD CAPACITY: 100 lbs (45.35 kg) per arm
- BELT WIDTH: Extra-wide 23” belt
- INCLINE: Fixed 11% incline for gravity assisted start up
- DISPLAY OPTIONS: Optional monitor coming in 2017
- Boxed: 567.7 lbs (257.5 kg). Width: 40.94” (104 cm). Length: 82.3” (209 cm). Height: 33.86” (86 cm)
- Assembled: Weight: 454.2 lbs (206 kg). Width: 54.9” (139.5 cm). Length: 77.4” (196.6 cm). Height: 65.6” (166.5 cm)
- Additional Information:
Name StairMaster HIITMill X - New condition new Brand No Warranty .