DetailsThis is not your run-of the-mill treadmill. This is a breakthrough designed to encourage serious and casual fitness athletes alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging, and walking. The CYBEX 770T offers better stability, greater comfort, and more entertainment options than any treadmill in the manufacturer's history. Enjoy the ride.
In a commercial setting, this professional quality treadmill is designed and built by CYBEX, which means it will stand up to the most demanding environments and challenging workouts. With the CYBEX 770T, members will enjoy a superior exercise experience – whether they choose to walk, jog, run, or simply work up a good sweat. Forget everything you know about treadmills and remember the one name that will keep members coming to your facility – CYBEX 770T.
The 770T-CT's new CardioTouch display offers a single command center for every exercise program and entertainment control. Members can easily set up an exercise program, charge an iPod® or iPhone®, scroll through playlists, albums, artists, podcasts, and more. Every exercise program and entertainment choice is at your fingertips.
770T is the first treadmill to incorporate the patented ARMZ – stabilizers that reach out beyond conventional support bars to provide an added level of safety and a feeling of confidence... Ergonomically designed stability bars ensure a safe, comfortable ride.
At the heart of the 770T is the IS3 Intelligent Suspension System, the result of extensive research conducted by the CYBEX Institute for Exercise Science. The 770T's deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle, and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. So runners will experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact, and shock. The CYBEX IS3 system uses an advanced elastomer to cushion shock on every step.
- An adjustable, dual-speed fan keeps users cool during the most heated workouts, and longer workouts mean better results. Better results = happier members.
- The 770T-CT comes standard with full iPod and iPhone integration so users can manage their playlists, or watch videos on the optional Personal Entertainment Monitor while their battery gets charged.
- Cool Belt Heat is the enemy of virtually every mechanical device and a treadmill deck and belt are no exception. The poly-cotton blend allows heat to escape, so the running belt stays cooler and lasts longer than the competitors.
- Heart rate can be monitored from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. See it at a glance with a multi-colored LED that displays a different color for specific target heart rate zones
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.4 mph
- Elevation Range: 0% - 15%
- Running Area: 60 x 22 in
- Dimensions: 82 x 34 in
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Machine Weight: 500 lbs
- Step-up Height: 8.5"
- Power: 100v, 115v, 208v-220v, 230v
- Motor: 5 HP Peak AC motor and 1000lbs thrust incline motor
- Display: 8x15 LED display of profile with LED readout of speed, incline, time, distance, calories, calories/hr, METs, Watts, Pace, Heart Rate
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, 9 programs with Time, Distance or Calorie Goal, 6 Military tests, 1-mile fitness test and Gerkin Protocol
Please note that this is a commercial grade and not a residential piece of equipment. Product does in fact need a 20 amp dedicated line.
- Additional Information:
Name Cybex 770T Commercial Treadmill condition used Brand cybex Warranty No