Jacobs Ladder 2 is a piece of home fitness equipment designed to bring the power of a full gym to residences and small footprint areas.
However, it has the same drive train as Jacobs Ladder so, it is just as durable. There are four differences between Jacobs Ladder and Jacobs Ladder 2:
- Different rung design (maple rung versus polyurethane)
- Power requirement (self-powered versus 110/220V)
- Width (31.25” vs 27.25”)
- Warranty (4 Year Parts/1 Year Labor vs 2 Year Parts)
Other than that, the workout on the Jacobs Ladder 2 home fitness equipment is exactly the same with the same results!
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 27.25”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: 110 V (220 V available upon request)
- Ceiling Height: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts
- Shipping Dimensions: 29” x 77.5” x 71” , 407 lbs
- Shipping Density: 4.407 lbs/ft3
Jacobs Ladder 2 is designed for compact and home gyms, offering a smaller footprint but a full-sized workout.
Easy on joints and back
The Ladder’s 40 degree angle offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off of lower back, hips and knees.
Offers digital feedback
This piece of gym equipment provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed, and calorie burn.
Designed for the Home
The self-powered Jacobs Ladder 2 is only 27.25″ wide, so it can fit through most standard residential doorways.
- Additional Information:
Name Jacobs Ladder 2 condition New Brand No Warranty Warranty (4 Year Parts/1 Year Labor vs 2 Year Parts)