The PhysioStep MDX elliptical bike gives you an easy & effective low impact total body cardio workout and combines a stable & stress free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical.
The innovative elliptical stride is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints. The PhysioStep MDX features a large, oversized comfortable swivel seat that adjusts easily and rotates 90 degrees making this unit the most accessible for people with low mobility.
Other features include a low profile walk – through design and ergo – grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
Unlike the PhysioStep RXT, the PhysioStep MDX uses AC Power to assist de-conditioned users and will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
The oversized large LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
The PhysioStep MDX is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
- Swivel Seat: 20" Oversized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access
- Seat Position: Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward 14 Positions
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic
- Resistance Levels: 1-16
- Programs: 18 Set Programs (See Computer Details)
- Arm System: Multi-Position Ergo Grip Handles
- Pedals: Oversized with Deep Heal Cups & Ergo Straps
- Stride: 12" Elliptical Motion
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Power: AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz
- Product Type: Commercial Grade
- Model #: RXT-1000 MDX
- Display: High Definition 9" LCD Display
- Backlight: Easy to Read High Contrast Blue
- USB Summary: Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, & Resistance Level "1-16"
- Programs: 18 Programs: Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Ramps, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, Constant SPM, Constant Watts, Goal Calories, Goal Distance
- Heart Rate: Built in Receiver Compatible with Polar and other Manufactures. *Chest Belt Not Included
- Additional Information:
Name HCI PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer condition New Brand hci Warranty Frame: Lifetime; Mechanical Parts: 3 Years; Electronic Parts: 3 Years; Labor: 1 Year