If you’re seeking a quality cardio workout at home, you should definitely take a closer look at the Life Fitness 95T Discover SE Treadmill. Boasting an intuitive design and more features than one could possibly count, this marvelous piece of fitness equipment delivers on all levels. Perhaps the best part of the 95T Treadmill is its interactive, 19 inch touch screen. With this tool, users can choose from a wide variety of specially designed workout profiles, and keep track of all their fitness stats on the bright and vivid screen. The dual-level console—located above and below—also doubles as a next generation entertainment center. It is compatible with both iPhone and Android devices—capable of playing the same types of media those devices provide.
The large icons on the console of the Life Fitness 95T Discover SE Treadmill make it easy to switch from one workout profile to the next on the fly. And the USB port affords owners/users the unique opportunity to save all of their workout data to their favorite electronic devices. The Personal Identification Technology on this treadmill allows walkers/runners to create a unique user profile using the LED console. Within this profile, they can save their favorite workouts and the websites they prefer (even play Solitaire), with personal display settings that load quickly with just a swipe of the finger.
The Life Fitness 95T Discover SE Treadmill gives users a choice of 30 pre-programmed workout options—much more than most other treadmills in this category. Some of these expertly-designed workout profiles include Hill and Random Courses; Dual Speed Interval training; Distance and Calorie Goal regimens; a 5K and 10K run setting; and 4 programs that mimic the personal training regimens one would find in the Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy. Users can also create their own custom programs—programs that can range in speed from 0.5 to 12 miles per hour, and include incline training ranging from 0 percent to 15 percent.
- Discover Console: Easy-To-Use Interface: Go ahead, swipe it. Discover’s Swipe Technology and high-definition screen displays content and controls with vibrant images and graphics. With a swipe of a finger, navigate seamlessly between crisp, clear screens to choose the entertainment and workouts you want.
- Personal Identification Technology: Find your favorites with ease when you login to your LFconnect settings on Discover. Your preferred workouts, websites and display settings instantaneously load so you can get on and go. All you need is a smartphone, PIN, USB drive or RFID* to access personalized content.
- Entertainment On Demand: Watch on-demand videos.* Tune into a favorite sitcom, watch the hottest music videos or play solitaire. There are thousands of entertainment options that will engage any interest.
- Surf The Web: Thanks to Discover’s Internet connectivity capabilities, you can visit a website or play a game.* Easily choose your favorite websites through your LFconnect account and they will be instantly available at login.
- Lifescape Interactive Courses: Lifescape courses feature exclusive interactive, high-definition hikes, runs and bikes through famous locations around the world. Whether an exerciser chooses to bike in France’s Col de la Colombiere, or run in California’s Trinity Mountains, the integrated machine controls increase the resistance or incline and video speed to replicate an authentic outdoor experience.
- Connect To Your Device: Discover connects and syncs to Android smartphones and Apple devices, including the iPad. Use Bluetooth to connect your headphones. Access your personal library of music, videos, apps and books. Maintain and monitor workout results directly from machine to device with the Life Fitness compatible app of your choice. And with charging capabilities, never worry about low battery life.
- Engage With Your Networks: Never miss another tweet or status update again. Let friends, family and workout buddies see your fitness progress on your social networks. Connect with friends, personal trainers or groups through My Community on LFconnect to motivate and challenge you. Allow a personal trainer to track your workouts or set up customized workouts for you through LFconnect.
- 19″ Integrated Surface Capacitive LCD Touch Screen
- Swipe Technology
- Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket
- Optional Attachable TV (wide screen format): Analog and Digital NTSC/ATSC/QAM, PAL/ SECAM/DVB-T, NTSC/ISDB-T with BCAS: Optional
Language Choices: English, English UK, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Catalan, Finnish, Hungarian, Euskara
- English/Metric Selection: mph/kph/rpm or lbs/kg
- iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android Smartphone Compatibility: Video capability on LCD Touch Screen, Video capability on Optional Attachable TV, Playlist management on LCD Touch Screen, Charging, iPad Holder
- Internet: Via CAT6 or CAT5e (shielded recommended), Wireless Connectivity: IEEE802.11a/b/gn* (Optional)
- On-Demand Content (Music Videos, TV shows): Available with purchase of Lifescape Gateway
- Bluetooth: Compatible with Bluetooth devices
- Workout Landscape Views: 400M Track, 5K Nature Trail, Mountain, Zoom
- Programmable Go System: Walk-Jog-Run (Treadmill only)
- Solitaire: Play Solitaire on the LCD Touch Screen
- Life Fitness Reader: Read ePub files on the LCD Touch Screen
- Generous running surface: The generous 22″ x 60″ (56 cm x 152 cm) running surface has a small footprint of 37″ x 80″ (94 cm x 203 cm) to conserve floor space
- DX3 lubricant-infused belt system: with Advanced Belt Tracking System
- Activity Zone: Places the most used controls within easy reach.
- Lifespring shock absorbers: Deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck.
Powerful 4-HP motor (8-HP Peak): Features low decibel level for quiet operation.
- Stride Sensor: Stops the belt when user leaves the treadmill.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Telemetry (optional chest strap required, Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Workouts: Quick Start
- Classic Workouts: Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills
- Healthy Heart: Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval
- Performance: 2-Speed Interval, Starter Interval, 5K, 10K
- Evaluate: Fit Test, U.S. Army PFT, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Marines PRT, U.S. Air Force PRT, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
Goal Workouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace
Customized Cool Down
- DX3 Belt and Deck System
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System: 8 Lifespring shock absorbers
- Speed Range: 0.5-14 mph (0.8-23 kph)
- Rollers: 3.5″ (9 cm)precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Elevation: 0%-15%
- Motor System: 4.0 HP AC Continuous Duty (8-HP Peak Duty) motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Side Handrails
- Activity Zone: most often used buttons on Ergo bar – Walk, Run, Jog
- Stride Sensor
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Integrated iPod/iPhone Accessory Tray
- 2 Removable Cup Holders
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers
- Networking Capabilities: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx Certified
- Attachable TV Personal Entertainment Solutions: Optional
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage outside U.S. may vary)
- Internet: Via CAT6 or CAT5e (shielded recommended); Wireless Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n* (optional)
- Running Surface: 22″ x 60″ (55 cm x 152 cm)
- Length: 80″ (203 cm)
- Width: 37″ (94 cm)
- Height: 62.25″ (158 cm)
- Unit Weight: 442 lbs (200 kg)
- Step-Up Height: 10″ (25 cm)
- Additional Information:
Name Life Fitness 95T Discover SE Treadmill condition Used Brand No Warranty No