Maximize your resources with a treadmill that’s simple for new users and powerful for enthusiasts. A precision-engineered drive system and deck stand up to heavy daily use, a variety of consoles let you customize the experience, and smart maintenance features make it easy to keep it up and running like new.
- One-touch speed, incline and resistance controls make it easy for participants to quickly adjust their challenge level to follow instructor cues.
- Optional RFID login offers a quick, totally touch-free way for members to get started, streamlining group exercise classes.
- Self-lubricating Ultimate Deck System with industrial-grade cushioning provides over 25,000 miles of proven performance.
- Easily removable side rails, front roller assembly and an easy-to-open motor cover streamline service and maintenance for technicians, minimizing downtime.
- Large, conveniently placed speed and incline controls feature a unique sealed design that improves durability and provides tactile feedback with each adjustment.
- 60” x 22” RUNNING SURFACE
- 0.5–12 mph SPEED RANGE
- 0–15% INCLINE RANGE
Matrix Group Training LED Console
- Make group training smoother and more rewarding with our Group Training LED Console. The interface is easy to navigate, and smart features help participants of all ages and stages stay in sync with instructor cues.
- Large LED
- Manual Workout Programs
- Preset low, medium and high intensity levels let participants instantly adjust to programming changes and help trainers accommodate participants of different ability levels in the same class.
- DRIVE SYSTEM: 4.2 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System
- SPEED RANGE: 0.8–20 km/h / 0.5–12 mph
- INCLINE RANGE: 0–15% (700-lb. thrust-elevation motor)
- RUNNING SURFACE AREA: 152 x 56 cm / 60” x 22”
- RUNNING SURFACE TYPE: Belt and deck
- CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Ultimate Deck
- HANDLEBAR DESIGN: Molded ergo-grip design
- CROSSBAR CONTROLS: Yes
- CONTACT & TELEMETRIC HR: Yes
- STEP-ON HEIGHT: 23 cm / 9”
- SERVICE CASTER: No
- CAST ALUMINUM END CAPS: No
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY: Yes
- TREAD SENSE: Yes
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 213 x 87 x 163 cm / 83.9" x 34.3" x 64.2"
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 20 A dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- DISPLAY: Large number LED with message center
- WORKOUTS: Manual
- LANGUAGES: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, Danish, Polish
- FAN: No
- ANALOG TV: Optional; attachable add-on TV
- DIGITAL TV: Optional; attachable add-on TV
- IPTV: No
- PRO:IDIOM COMPATIBILITY: Optional; attachable add-on Pro:Idiom TV (≠ IPTV)
- WIFI: Optional; included with Asset Management and Workout Tracking Network App
- BLUETOOTH: No
- ANT+: No
- RFID WIRELESS LOGIN: Optional
- CONNECTS TO APPLE WATCH: No
- MADE FOR IPHONE®, IPAD®, IPOD®: No
- USB PORT: Yes; device charging, software updates
- WIRELESS CHARGING (QI): No
- CSAFE READY: Yes
- AUTO WAKE-UP: No
- Additional Information:
Name Matrix Endurance GT LED Treadmill condition New Brand Matrix Warranty COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: FRAME: 7 Years. JID HYBRID GENERATOR: 5 Years. PARTS & LABOR: 3 Years. **WEAR ITEMS: 90 Days