This exceptional treadmill sets a new standard with a shock-absorbing slat-belt and a high-efficiency drive that make even the most intense runs feel comfortable, solid and smooth, lasting up to 100,000 miles in the most intense environments. Despite this incredible evolution of technology, service and maintenance have never been easier.
- Optional RFID login offers a quick, totally touch-free way for members to get started, streamlining group exercise classes.
- Large, conveniently placed speed and incline controls feature a unique sealed design that improves durability and provides tactile feedback with each adjustment
- Continuous multi-grip handlebars offer members with countless hand-position options for quick and and off movements during intense workouts.
- Exclusive Pure Stride Cushioning System provides a solid, shock-absorbing experience comparable to running on a premium-quality track and lasts for up to 100,000 miles with minimal maintenance
- Easily removable side rails, a front-accessible component cover and built-in casters streamline maintenance and service, keeping it ready for your most demanding members.
- Synchronous Response Drive System offers 2.2 kW of high-efficiency performance for a higher top speed than industry-standard AC motors while using less power to reduce operating costs.
- 62” x 24” RUNNING SURFACE
- 0.5–16 mph SPEED RANGE
- 0–20% INCLINE RANGE
Group Training LED Console
- Make group training smoother and more rewarding with our Group Training LED Console. The interface is easy to navigate, and smart features help participants of all ages and stages stay in sync with instructor cues.
- Large LED
- Manual Workout Programs
- Preset low, medium and high intensity levels let participants instantly adjust to programming changes and help trainers accommodate participants of different ability levels in the same class.
- One-touch speed, incline and resistance controls make it easy for participants to quickly adjust their challenge level to follow instructor cues.
- DRIVE SYSTEM: 2.2 kW PMSM Synchronous Response Drive System
- SPEED RANGE: 0.8–26 km/h / 0.5–16 mph
- INCLINE RANGE: 0–20% (1,650-lb. thrust-elevation motor)
- RUNNING SURFACE AREA: 157 x 61 cm / 62” x 24”
- RUNNING SURFACE TYPE: Slat belt
- CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Pure Stride
- HANDLEBAR DESIGN: Continuous multi-grip design
- CROSSBAR CONTROLS: Yes
- CONTACT & TELEMETRIC HR: Yes
- STEP-ON HEIGHT: 25 cm / 10.5”
- SERVICE CASTER: Yes
- CAST ALUMINUM END CAPS: Yes
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 227 kg / 500 lbs.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY: Yes
- TREAD SENSE: Yes
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 227 x 92.6 x 168.9 cm / 89.4" x 36.5" x 66.5"
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 20 A dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- DISPLAY: Large number LED with message center
- WORKOUTS: Manual
- LANGUAGES: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, Danish, Polish
- FAN: No
- ANALOG TV: Optional; attachable add-on TV
- DIGITAL TV: Optional; attachable add-on TV
- IPTV: No
- PRO:IDIOM COMPATIBILITY: Optional; attachable add-on Pro:Idiom TV (≠ IPTV)
- WIFI: Optional; included with Asset Management and Workout Tracking Network App
- BLUETOOTH: No
- ANT+: No
- RFID WIRELESS LOGIN: Optional
- CONNECTS TO APPLE WATCH: No
- MADE FOR IPHONE®, IPAD®, IPOD®: No
- USB PORT: Yes; device charging, device media, software updates
- WIRELESS CHARGING (QI): No
- CSAFE READY: Yes
- AUTO WAKE-UP: No
- Additional Information:
Name Matrix Performance Plus GT Treadmill condition New Brand Matrix Warranty COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: FRAME: 7 Years. JID HYBRID GENERATOR: 5 Years. PARTS & LABOR: 3 Years. **WEAR ITEMS: 90 Days