Created for low-volume facilities, our Lifestyle ClimbMill features a compact design that makes it possible to bring climbing workouts to facilities with lower ceilings. Smart features make workouts comfortable and secure, and our durable components will keep your people climbing for years. It’s even as easy to service as it is to use, so it will always be ready.
Touch XL Console
WiFi-enabled Touch XL Console features an app-based interface that mirrors familiar smartphone and tablet operating systems, making it easy for members to connect to the content that keeps them moving.
Wireless charging allows members to charge their personal devices while keeping their screens in view.
Connects to Apple Watch
Connects to Apple Watch for more accurate workout tracking and consolidated user data when you add optional touch-free RFID login.
Included WiFi compatibility lets you connect in the way that works best for your facility, supports automatic software updates at no charge to your facility, helps members track workouts and makes it easy for you to monitor equipment status.
Virtual Active transports users to 60 exotic locales with footage that matches their pace and resistance or incline that varies to match terrain.
Add challenge, motivation and interest to stair climbing with more than 20 globe-spanning Landmarks programs.
Our compact design fits comfortably in spaces with low ceilings, making it ideal for facilities where space is limited
Easily removable front access panel and modular components streamline maintenance and minimize downtime
Large, conveniently placed speed and incline controls feature a unique sealed design that improves durability and provides tactile feedback with each adjustment.
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Clutched ECB with industrial-grade drive chain and belt
- STEP DIMENSIONS: 23 x 40.2 x 14.3 cm / 9” x 15.8” x 5.6”
- HANDLEBAR DESIGN: Side
- AUTO-STOP FUNCTION: Yes; frame mounted IR
- CONTROL ZONE: No
- LOCKING STAIRCASE: Yes
- TOP-DOWN LEVELERS: No
- CONTACT & TELEMETRIC HR: Yes
- STEP-ON HEIGHT: 26.7 cm / 10.5”
- SERVICE CASTER: No
- MINIMUM USER WEIGHT: 45 kg / 99 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY: Yes
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 160.4 x 71.7 x 207.6 cm / 63.1" x 28.2" x 81.7"
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100–240 V — 50/60Hz AC
- RESISTANCE RANGE: 24-160 SPM
- ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 147.1 kg / 324.4 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 164.1 kg / 361.8 lbs.
- DISPLAY: 56 cm / 22” class capacitive touchscreen LCD
- WORKOUTS: Go, manual, Sprint 8†, Landmarks†, Virtual Active, target heart rate, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, constant watts†, glute training†, goal training, fitness tests, custom
- LANGUAGES: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese-S, Chinese-T, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Polish, Welsh, Basque, Vietnamese, Somali, Danish, Thai, Malay, Catalan
- FAN: Yes
- ANALOG TV: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- DIGITAL TV: ATSC 1.0, QAM-B, ISDB-T, ISDB-Tb, DVB-C/S/S2/T/T2
- IPTV: Content: MPEG2/H262, AVC/H264 Protocols: UDP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS
- PRO:IDIOM COMPATIBILITY: Optional; IPTV and coax
- WIFI: Yes
- BLUETOOTH: Yes; smartphones, headphones, heart rate
- ANT+: Yes; heart rate
- RFID WIRELESS LOGIN: Yes
- CONNECTS TO APPLE WATCH: Yes
- MADE FOR IPHONE®, IPAD®, IPOD®: Yes
- USB PORT: Yes; device charging, device media, software updates
- WIRELESS CHARGING (QI): Yes
- CSAFE READY: Yes
- AUTO WAKE-UP: Yes
†Some of these programs may not be available on this frame.
- Additional Information:
Name Matrix Lifestyle TouchXL Climbmill condition New Brand Matrix Warranty .