Stands up to the miles
The 4.0 T answers a wide range of user needs. Featuring extended hand rails for safety, incline and decline modes for more realistic exercise options, and innovative exercise programs this model is both versatile and reliably built for commercial use purposes.
Two motors allow up and downhill walking
With lift motors located at the front and rear of the deck, the walking surface replicates true uphill and downhill walking to incorporate different muscle groups compared to walking on flat surfaces. The incline and decline adjusts in 0.5 percent increments for versatility.
Full length handrails maximize safety
This treadmill is ideal for users who have challenges with balance, coordination and mobility, or individuals who are less sure of themselves on a treadmill. The handrails span the length of the generous 22” x 60” walking surface for improved balance and confidence.
Intuitive, easy-to-read display and USB port
The console features a dot matrix display, and windows so users can take in all of the most important information at one glance. The overlay enables intuitive operation and quick buttons to switch between modes while the USB port provides charging for phones, and other gadgets.
- Incline: -5% to 15%
- Bidirectional Speed Forward 0.3 to 12 mph (0.48 - 29 Km/h)
- Heart Rate: Contact (standardard) & Telemetric (optional)
- Motor 4HP continuous duty
- Belt and Deck 22” x 60” / 56 x 153cm self-lubricating deck
- Power AC 100-120V for North America. AC 200-240V for EMEA
- Max User Weight 440 lbs / 200 kg
- Dimensions 83.6” x 57.8” x 34.8” / 212.5 x 147 x 88.5 cm
- Product Weight 434 lbs / 197 kg
- Certifications CE Class SA UL (Commercial grade) EN957
- Warranty Lifetime frame, 5 years motor and parts, 2 years labor.
- Additional Information:
Name Philips 4.0T Commercial Treadmill with Incline & Decline, 4.0HP Motor, Side Arm Support - Made by Spirit Fitness - New 2022 condition New Brand Philips Warranty Lifetime frame, 5 years motor and parts, 2 years labor.