Performance and comfort in a smooth ride
The 4.0 U accommodates a wide range of patients with a fully adjustable seat and handlebars in order to deliver lower-body conditioning and rehabilitation in comfort.
Pedaling powers the console
Self-generating power allows the 4.0 U to be placed virtually anywhere in a commercial or paramedical facility. This energy saving feature also meet European standards, CE and EN957, for environmentally-conscious facilities.
Exercise in comfort
The handlebar assembly adjusts both fore and aft, as well as vertically in order to provide a comfortable fit regardless of user height or riding position. The upward curvature of the bullhorn bars also serve as a forearm rest for comfort.
Maintain your desired heart rate
Clinicians can assign their patients a targeted heart rate zone at the touch of a button and the program adjusts the resistance accordingly to stay in the zone. A variety of preset programs gives clinicians a variety choices for the type of exercise they are looking for.
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic resistance system
- Drive Train: Heavy-duty, 8-groove poly V belt with spring-loaded idlers
- Power: Self-generating
- Heart Rate: Contact (standardard) & Telemetric (optional)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Dimensions: 44.8” x 27.7” x 55.6” / 113.8 x 70.6 x 141.3 cm
- Product Weight: 133 lbs / 60.5 kg
- Certifications: CE Class SA UL (Commercial grade) EN957
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 5 years magnetic resistance and parts, 2 years labor.
- Additional Information:
Name Philips Reactive 4.0U Commercial Upright Bike - by Spirit Fitness - New 2022 condition New Brand Philips Warranty Warranty: Lifetime frame, 5 years magnetic resistance and parts, 2 years labor.