Strengthen knees and ankles without the impact
The 7.0 R Recumbent bike sets the standard for providing both comfort and effective exercises. The rotating seat allows users to easily get on and off the bike. Patients can be positioned properly for exercises.
The display is easy-to-read for metrics
Large, bright LED windows are easy for patients and clinicians to view important workout data at a glance.
The seat and pedal adjustments are numbered
Patients can document their bike set up using the indexed seat distance and crank adjustments. With documented numbers, you can easily reposition these features suitable for your next exercise or rehabilitation session.
Displays workout data
Patients and clinicians can quickly see essential, real-time performance feedback. Real-time streaming of patients' data is also available for clinicians to download. Windows display time, rotations per minute, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, and power.
Adjust crank length to fit range of motion
To help patients with limited mobility or injuries, the pedals can be moved along the crank to accomodate range of motion as small as 15 degrees. Smaller degrees render smaller circular lower body motions, so that patients can complete a full 360 degree stroke during rehabilitation. Cranks are indexed for keeping track of how far patients have improved, as well as for precise repetition.
The seat rotates 360 degrees and adjusts forward and back
The padded seat features contoured curves for the best stability and comfort. This helps people with limited strength and those who need assistance to position themselves better while seated. The seat moves forward and back to accommodate different heights, as well as reclines for various hip angles.
Console measures strength input on left and right sides
For asymmerical patients who need to work on strengthening a weaker leg, the symmetry program allows clinicians to keep record and measure improvement as their patients progress.
- Compliance: Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14. ANSI/AAMI. ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012) +A1. IEC 60601-1-2:2014. EN 60601-1-2:2015. IEC 60601-1:2015+A1:2012. EN 60601-1:2006. +A1:2013, +A12:2014. EN ISO 20957:2013. MDD 93/42/EEC Class Im, NB: 0123.
- Max user weight: 440 lbs
- Net weight: 180lbs
- Overall dimensions: 55.1x32.6x46.8
- Power AC: AC 100-240V
- Drive train: Heavy-duty - 8 groove poly-V belt with spring-loaded idlers
- CSAFE: Yes
- Hand pulse: Yes
- Programs: Custom. Hill. HR. Interval. Manual. Plateau. Symmetry. VO2. Isokinetic
- Resistance: level 1 to 50. Type - Magnetic resistance system
- Start resistance: 5 watts
- Work range: 5 to 750 watts
- Additional Information:
Name Philips ReCare Recumbent Bike 7.0R - by Spirit Fitness - New 2023 condition New Brand Philips Warranty .