Total-body exercise that's easy on the joints
The 7.0 S's semi-recumbent position helps eliminate stress on hips, knees and ankles. The upper body exercise program helps build patients' strength and achieve symmetrical balance, even for users with lower body limitations.
Rotate handles for comfortable hand position
In addition to adjustable length, the handles also swivel in accordance to natural wrist movement. Soft, textured coating offers a secure grip.
Adjust handles forward and backward
The accommodating handles are adjustable in length to fit a variety of users. Handle positioning is easily secured for legs-only, arms-only, or total-body workout.
Adjust the seat horizontally and recline
For the best body positioning and workout comfort, the padded seat adjusts forward and backward and also reclines.
Download all your workout data on display
The console displays essential, real-time performance feedback, while streaming patients' workout data to a PC. Windows display time, speed, step length, step count, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, resistance level, symmetry, and power. Programs include manual, hill, plateau, interval, facility, HR, and symmetry.
Get on and off easily with the rotating seat
Clinicians can comfortably place patients on the stepper by rotating the seat for the best positioning. The seat swivels 360 degrees. Combined with a low step-over height, people with limited lower body range of motion can safely and independently get on and off the stepper.
The step ranges from 1 to 12.5 inches
The step depth ranges from 1 to 12.5 inches, which allows for shallower step as well far-reaching steps. If one foot pushes its pedal forward, the other pedal will come towards the user for the same distance that it is pushed forward.
- Compliance: Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14. ANSI/AAMI. ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012) +A1. IEC 60601-1-2:2014. EN 60601-1-2:2015. IEC 60601-1:2015+A1:2012. EN 60601-1:2006. +A1:2013, +A12:2014. EN ISO 20957:2013. MDD 93/42/EEC Class Im, NB: 0123
- Max user weight: 440lbs
- Net weight:258lbs
- Overall dimensions: 67x35x48 (inches)
- Power AC: AC 100-240V
- CSAFE: Yes
- Drive train: Heavy-Duty: Groove poly-V belt with spring-loaded idlers
- Fan: Yes
- Programs: Custom. Hill. HR. Interval. Manual. Plateau. Symmetry
- Resistance: Level - 1 to 20. Type - Magnetic resistance system
- Start resistance: 5 Watts
- Work Range: 5 to 750 Watts
- Speed Range: 10 to 210 steps/minute
- Additional Information:
Name Philips ReCare Recumbent Stepper 7.0 S - by Spirit Fitness - New 2021 condition New Brand Philips Warranty .