Builds lower-body strength and conditioning
Patients can enjoy the oversized, padded seat with precise positioning for a comfortable ride. Adjustable crank lengths for limited range of motion, METs measurements, and downloadable workout data help clinicians aid users better.
The console displays workout data
The console displays essential, real-time patient performance feedback. Patient data can be streamed at the same time. Windows display time, rotations per minute, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, and power.
The console features easy- to-read display
Large, bright LED windows are easy for users and clinicians to monitor important workout data at a glance.
Adjust crank length to fit range of motion
To help patients with limited mobility or injuries, the pedals can be moved along the crank to accommodate range of motion as small as 15 degrees. Smaller degrees render smaller circular lower body motions, so that patients can complete a full 360 degree stroke during rehabilitation. Cranks are indexed for keeping track of how far you have improved, as well as for precise repetition.
Numbered seat and pedal adjustments are available
By documenting numbered adjustments, patients can quickly and easily set up the bike with indexed seat distance and crank settings.
Adjust the seat up, down, forward or back
For the best body positioning and comfort, the seat adjusts vertically and horizontally and is secured via locking pop-pins. Settings are indexed for consistent set-up for each workout.
Console measures strength input on left and right sides
The symmetry program allows clinicians to measure improvement for patients who are working on strengthening a weaker leg.
- Compliance: Certifications - CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14. ANSI/AAMI. ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012) +A1. IEC 60601-1-2:2014. EN 60601-1-2:2015. IEC 60601-1:2015+A1:2012. EN 60601-1:2006. +A1:2013, +A12:2014. EN ISO 20957:2013. MDD 93/42/EEC Class Im,. NB: 0123
- Max user weight: 440lbs
- Net weight: 142.2lbs
- Overall dimensions: 47.7x25x55 (inches)
- Power AC: AC 100-240V
- Drive train: Heavy-duty - 8 groove poly-V belt with spring-loaded idlers
- CSAFE: Yes
- Hand pulse: Yes
- Programs: Custom. Hill. HR. Interval profiles. Isokinetic. Manual. Plateau. Symmetry. VO2
- Resistance: 1 to 50 levels
- Start resistance: 5 Watts
- Work range: 5 to 750 Watts
- Additional Information:
Name Philips ReCare Upright Bike 7.0 U - by Spirit Fitness - New 2021 condition New Brand Philips Warranty .