DetailsThis Certified Pre-Owned TRM 833 delivers a smooth and responsive running performance with the added benefit of Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) and Ground Effects® Impact Control (GFX). The TRM 833 is built with exceptional durability, comfort and ease-of-use to meet all exercise goals.
- STRIDE SUPPORT Integrated Footplant Technology™
- GROUND EFFECTS® TECHNOLOGY Yes
- INTEGRATED FOOTPLANT TECHNOLOGY™ Integrated Footplant Technology™ makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- DECK AND BELT Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduce shock to runner and provides a firm push off. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52 lb high -density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Seigling E8 special weave multi-ply polyester belt, with dry lubricant integrated into the material, is exclusive to Precor.
- ELEVATION SYSTEM Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- ROLLERS Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- FRAME Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- EMERGENCY STOP Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- POWER-FACTOR CORRECTION Yes
- TRANSPORT WHEELS Integrated
- CABLE MANAGEMENT Optional
- Tactile dome keys, Quickstart, Motion Controls, and Numeric key pad
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S) Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish
- UNITS SELECTION Metric or U.S. Standard
- PRESET PROGRAMS Manual Interval 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 Heart Rate Basic HRC Custom Weight Loss HRC Weight Loss HRC Weight Loss 1 Aerobic 2 Aerobic Custom Weight Loss HRC Weight Loss HRC Variety Random 1 Cross Country 2 Cross Country 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal 1 Custom, 2 Custom Performance Track 5K Gerkin Fitness Test USAF PRT Navy PRT Army PFT USMC PFT Federal Law Enf. PEB WFI Firefighter Test
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS Speed Incline Distance Pace Average Speed Calories Heart Rate Time Elapsed, Time Remaining % Complete Time in Zone Segment Time Cals/min Cals/hr watts METS Target HR Average HR Elevation Gain Workout Profile Workout Summary
- MAXIMUM WORKOUT TIME unlimited
- MAXIMUM PAUSE TIME (PAUSE) 120 seconds
- Heart Rate: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes. Also, equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Network Capabilities: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time. Also CSAFE ready and FITLINX Compatible
- SPEED RANGE (MPH / KM/H) 0.5 - 16 mph / 0.5-25.5 km/h
- DECLINE / INCLINE RANGE 0 - 15% in 0.5% increments
- MOTOR IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT (LBS / KG) 500 lb / 227 kg
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (INCHES / CM) 11.6 inches / 29.5 cm
- RUNNING SURFACE (L X W) (INCHES / CM) 60 X 20 inches / 153 X 51 cm
- ROLLER DIAMETER (INCHES / CM) 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- POWER CORD MANAGEMENT ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- HANDRAIL LENGTH (INCHES / CM) 24 inches / 61 cm
- LENGTH 88 inches / 224 cm
- WIDTH 35 inches / 89 cm
- HEIGHT 64 inches / 163 cm
- HEIGHT WITH PVS 80 inches / 203 cm
- EQUIPMENT WEIGHT 456 lbs / 207 kg
- EQUIPMENT Powered
- PERSONAL VIEWING SCREEN (PVS) Powered
- U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & CANADA 240 VAC Dedicated 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- INTERNATIONAL 240 VAC IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- CORD LENGTH 3.7 m / 12 ft
Please note that this is a commercial grade and not a residential piece of equipment. Product does in fact need a 20 amp dedicated line.
- Additional Information:
Name Precor 833 Commercial Treadmill condition used Brand precor Warranty
Warranty supplied by Precor: 6 Months Parts & Labor from Precor
Extended Warranties Available Direct from Precor:
1 Year Parts and Labor + 299 (Total Coverage of 1 Year and 6 Months)
3 Year Parts and Labor + 699 (Total Coverage of 3 Years and 6 Months)
5 Year Parts and Lifetime Labor + 1299 (Total Coverage of 5 Years and 6 Months Parts and Lifetime Labor)
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!