The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) 885 takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The AMT 885 provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
- Adaptive motion: By allowing you to alter your motion at the slightest whim of your imagination, no two workouts have to feel the same. Choose your movement and change it as often as your heart and mind desire. Adaptive motion helps create new possibilities and rewards.
- Dual Plane Resistance: A patented low-impact system applies resistance to both horizontal and vertical planes of motion, adding another dimension to your workout and increasing your calorie burn compared to other fitness machines. Contralateral arm movement ensures your arm and leg movements are coordinated to produce the most natural motion.
- Resistance System: 20 resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length
- Resistance Levels: 1 to 20
- Console Type 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Tap Control No
- Tactile Dome Keys Yes
- QuickStart Yes
- Motion Controls Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Console Language(s) Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- Units Selection Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic Be Fit Manual Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K
- Electronic Readouts Total Distance Distance Remaining Target Distance Total Calories Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr, Mets Watts Target Time Elapsed Time Remaining Time in Zone Segment Strides/Min Average Strides/Min Total Strides Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Max Heart Rate Target Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time 120 minutes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) 120 seconds
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate No
- Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod® / iPhone Compatible Integrated
- Network Capabilities
- CSAFE Ready No
- Preva Network Capable Optional
- Diagnostics Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Power Requirements: 120 vac 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- NOTE: p82 consoles work with a wired (Ethernet) internet connection. They do not work with a wireless (WiFi) connection
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Weight: 445 lbs
- Dimensions: 74″ L x 28″ W x 69″ H
- Lowest Step-up Height: 5.5″
- Highest Step-up Height: 18.5″
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 7.5″ W x 14.5″ L
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 4″
- Additional Information:
Name Precor AMT 885 with Open Stride - P82 Console condition used Brand Precor Warranty .