Precor EFX 833 Elliptical Crosstrainer w/ p30 Console, bring home the exact EFX model you use at your fitness club. The Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer provides smooth, natural, low-impact workouts that help you get results. The commercial EFX 833 features CrossRamp technology, fixed handlebars for a lower-body focus and all of the same programs and features.
- CrossRamp Technology with Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp Technology Automatic
- Ramp Angle 13-40°
- Ramp Material Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Handlebars Fixed, for lower-body focus
- Biomechanics Patented, low-impact EFX motion is smooth and natural, providing the lowest Rate of Perceived Exertion of any cardio exercise system to make your workouts more comfortable, even though you are working out strenuously. The patented motion allows your heels to remain in contact with foot pedals, reducing muscle and tendon stress.
- Reversible Pedal Rotation: Yes
- Console Type Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Preset Programs Manual: Interval, Weight Loss, Variety, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Performance, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, and 3 Cross Training
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance level, CrossRamp angle, Distance, Strides/min, Total strides, Calories, Heart rate, Time remaining, Time elapsed, Time in zone, Segment time, Remaining, Average speed, Calories/min, Calories/hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete, Workout profile, Workout summary
- Weight: 338 lbs
- Dimensions: 80" L x 32" W x 68" H
- Additional Information:
Name Precor EFX 833 Elliptical Crosstrainer condition used Brand No Warranty No warranty, as is, no restoration to mechanics or cosmetics