The insight-driven design of our new TRM 885 treadmill delivers optimal performance and durability for operators and unparalleled feel and quiet operation for exercisers. Equipped with an Active Status Light, facility staff is alerted to the operating status of the treadmills at a glance.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Ground Effects® Technology: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology™: Fully complements exerciser's natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exerciser's water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Power-Factor Correction: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Cable Management: Optional
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Tactile Dome Keys: No
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Target, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate®: No
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- CSAFE Read: No
- FitLinxx Compatible: No
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Speed Range: .5 - 16 mph / .8 - 25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm): 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches / cm): 24 inches / 61 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 83 inches / 211 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height: 68.5 inches / 174 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 430 lbs / 195 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length: Base - 92 inches / 234 cm
- Width: Base - 39 inches / 99 cm
- Height: Base - 23.5 inches / 60 cm
- Shipping Weight: Base - 434 lbs / 197 kg
- Length 2: Dash - 42 inches / 107 cm
- Width 2: Dash - 39.5 inches / 100 cm
- Height 2: Dash - 24 inches / 61 cm
- EquipmentE: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS)E: Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC : 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- Cord Length: 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Click here for more info
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957 / ASTM: EN957 / ASTM
Click here to download brochure
- Additional Information:
Name Precor TRM 885 Treadmill Premium Certified Pre-Owned condition used Brand precor Warranty Basic – additional 6 month parts & labor - $149 Professional – additional 1 year parts & labor - $299 Professional Plus – additional 18 month parts & labor - $399 Professional Elite – additional 2 year parts & labor - $499 Premium – additional 3 year parts & labor - $699 Lifetime VIP - Lifetime Coverage on parts and labor - $1299