The affordable Promaxima PLR-150 Olympic Bench Press is a professional grade weight training platform.
- Stainless Steel Bar Racks
- The Back Pad is wedged shaped to provide plenty of back support for the lower back and narrow enough at the top not encumber the shoulder blades in the down position of the movement. The seamless upholstery will prevent fungus and bacteria from hiding in the seams.
- Safety Racks are set for minimum effort racking
- Custom made rubber feet with bolt down holes
- Leg adjustment for differing body lengths
- The seat is flat for comfort and is located low enough to the floor to provide easy entrance and exit of the bench
- Roller Pads for lower body stability
- The handle makes the Leg adjustment easy to move and aids with entrance and exit of the bench
- FRAMES: Constructed of High Stress 3/16" ASTM A-500 Grade B structural carbon steel tubing 2" x 3" tubing on all uprights, ( 11-Gauge) is use on cross members and benches. All welds are ground down and stress tested and all tubing ends have solid steel caps welded to them.
- FINISH: Custom Color Powder Coat Paint: 3-stage pre-paint preparatory process that includes a state of the art pellet blasting (sand blasting) machine system that purifies the steel. The steel is then sent through a preheat stage before the final magnetic paint powder is applied and baked on for a long lasting hardened finish.
- UPHOLSTERY: Premier Heavy-duty 40 oz. commercial grade marine naugahyde, Federal Specification AA-2950A (Supercedes CCCA680a), Federal Aviatin Admin. FAR 25.853 (b) & appendix F Part 1 (a) (i) (ii)(v), Boston Fire Code (BFD IX_1), port Authority of NY & NJ., Bacteria resistant, Padding is 3" closed cell High Density foam reinforced with ¾" thick plywood back support.
- WEIGHT STORAGE: Standard weight peg storage to provide additional weight plate storage on the machines.
Length: 65" Width: 68" Height: 48" Weight: 212lbs
- Additional Information:
Name Promaxima PLR-150 Olympic Bench Press w/ Spotter Stand Weight Storage - New condition new Brand promaxima Warranty Lifetime warranty on the frame; 1 year on the upholstery; 5 years on the parts