The Monaco Challenge AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability. With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable Resistance, from feather light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial. Instantly adapts for progressive training, interval training, or multiple users.
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with stainless steel flywheel/impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Ergonomic handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality): time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Computer USB Connection: Record workout sessions, connect with online racing, and access web based logging and ranking system.
- Smooth action seat that shapes to the user with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Advanced Heel Cradle for fast adjustment, secure heel capture and allows for variable foot placement.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate via extended bungee length and precision (German INA) dual one-way bearings.
- Dual seat rails in anodized aluminum with low friction seat rollers, concealed for a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Rigid frame construction provides unmatched platform stability.
- Quality transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Maximum Weight: 330
- Features: Heart Rate, Calories
- Model: FDF-MON-CAR
- Manufacturer Part Number: FDF-MON-CAR
- Fitness Goal: Increase Cardio
- Assembled Product Weight: 82 lb
- Color: Red,Black
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 79.60 x 20.50 x 22.50 Inches
- Additional Information:
Name First Degree Fitness Monaco Challenge AR Rower condition New Brand First Degree Fitness Warranty INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – HOME USE: First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the AQUA / MONACO AR (model AQUA / MONACO), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below. Metal Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty: First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating. Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty: First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase. Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty: First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase. Specific Inclusions: Seat Runners. Stainless Steel Impeller Assembly. All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty: First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase. Specific Inclusions: Bungee recoil cord, belt and pulley. Hand grips & foot straps. Dyneema cable. Seat. All pulleys, rollers & bearings. All rubber components. Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries). All drive belts. Aluminum seat rails. General Exclusions: Damage to the finish of any part of the machine. Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine. Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts. Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim. General Conditions: The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors. First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty. Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable. The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you. First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RETAIL PRICE: 3,295.00OUR PRICE:3,195.00
RETAIL PRICE: 3,109.00OUR PRICE:2,799.00
RETAIL PRICE: 2,423.00OUR PRICE:2,299.00
RETAIL PRICE: 5,319.00OUR PRICE:4,999.00
RETAIL PRICE: 4,049.00OUR PRICE:3,499.00
RETAIL PRICE: 1,349.00OUR PRICE:1,199.00