The CT800 is stout and extremely durable, weighing in at over 350 lbs. The combination of the heavy-duty steel frame and aluminum console masts and side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers and runners.
The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Direct Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. There are 2 fans that keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
We use a 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
Heart Rate % Profile
There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
3” diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame.
C-Safe Power & Communication
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
Our flagship product line, which was introduced in 1986, has continued to evolve with the times. Convenient adjustments and monitoring, unique feedback, and creative programs are standard design features. Whether you are a beginner interested in walking or an athlete dedicated to running, the Spirit Fitness CT800 meets your needs.
- Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Hear Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Dual Fans: Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Direct Control Buttons: The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with one key strike.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- C-Safe: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, with tablet Friendly Reading Rack Holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Power: 20 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
- Product Weight: 353 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Additional Information:
Name Spirit Fitness CT800 Commercial Treadmill - New condition new Brand Spirit Fitness Warranty RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION: Frame: Liftime. Motor: Lifetime. Deck: 10 Years. Parts: 10 Years. Labor: 2 Years. COMMERCIAL (Non-dues Paying Facilities) – Lifetime frame, 5 years motor, deck, and parts, and 2 years labor.