The MS300 facilitates full-body exercise in coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg to arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a semi-recumbent position. MS300’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Those limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice.
- Multiple seat adjustments: 8 position swivel seat for ease of patient ingress and egress, 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments, and fore/aft patient positioning
- Symmetry monitoring to measure bilateral power (example: Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts)
- Resistance mode Isokinetic for step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Adjustable position handles with articulating hand grips
- Cushioned footplates with stabilization straps
- Adjustable step range from 1 inch to 12.5 inches MS300
- Heart rate monitoring via handheld and telemetry
ADVANTAGES AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
- COMBINED UPPER AND LOWER BODY movements provide a full-body workout, build strength and range of motion, and utilize wellness programs to increase longevity.
- DEPENDENTLY LINKED linear motion pedals allow users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities.
- CLOSED KINETIC CHAIN exercise provides low impact movement with minimal stress on knees, ankles, hips and low back in a comfortable semi-recumbent position.
- QUADRILATERAL EXERCISE PATTERN allows users to distribute the exercise efforts across four limbs. By reducing effort from the involved limb and transferring a greater effort to the uninvolved limbs, they will maintain an elevated heart rate to achieve exercise potential.
- APPLICATIONS INCLUDE orthopedic, sports medicine, neurological, cardiac rehabilitation and senior rehab and wellness training.
ELECTRONIC & SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Unique symmetry program measures and displays power throughout the pedal stroke, biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left side
- Isokinetic resistance is an accommodating resistance that is patient-determined throughout the entire range of motion
- Large, easy-to-read displays: time, speed (steps per minute), step length, step count, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, resistance level, symmetry, and much more
- Programs include: manual, hill, plateau, interval, facility, HR and symmetry
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation
Manufacturer Spirit Medical NuStep Model MS300 T4r (MAP) Price in US $ $4,899 $4,095 Motion Linear - Stepper Linear User Defined Stride Range Yes Yes Step length 1-12.5" 2"-8.5" Cushioned footpad Yes No Foot Straps Standard Optional Calf Support Optional Optional Step Through design Yes No Drive Train Linear guide rails and bearings and belt drive Belt Drive Natural arm to leg movement 1:01 2:01 Resistance 5-750 watts 0-800 watts Levels resistance 20 10 User Seat/Handle set up program Yes No Power 9VDC AC adapter (standard 120v plug) Cenerator/Batteries Total Body Workout Yes Yes Pivoting Hand Grips Yes No Hand Straps Optional N/A Contact HR monitor Yes No Removable Seat/Wheel Chair Access No No Swivel Seat 360 deg., lock every 45 deg. 360 deg., lock every 45 deg. Seat Back Adjustment (Hip angle) Yes, 6 positions No Seat Adjustment Fits Users (inch) 4'10" to 6'5" 4'6^ to 6'4" Seat Belt Standard Optional User weight Capacity 440Lbs (200 kg) 400 lbs (181 kg) Arm Rest No Yes Telemetry (belt optional) Yes Yes HR control Yes No Console Symmetry Monitoring -Measurement of Bi Lateral Power ex. Left Foot 41 Watts - Right Foot 34 Watts - Documentable Yes No Display LCD, Large backlight LCD - monochrome Data Display Information Time, SPM, Total steps, Watts (left and right), METs, *Symmetry, Level, Pulse, Calories, Stride Length Graph SPM, Watts, METs, Total Steps, Level Programs 7 2 Assembled Dimensions 67"L x 30"W X 48"H 60"L x 27"W x 45"H Product Weight 242 lbs 210 lbs Warranty Frame: Lifetime, 3 years parts, 3 years labor Frame: 10 years, 5 years parts. 1 year labor
- Power Train heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation and the foot pedal assembly rides on high-end linear bearings and guides
- Braking Device eddy current brake (quiet, frictionless and maintenance free), small flywheel mass ensures a minimum starting torque providing low inertia
- Power 100−240 volts AC (standard power supply)
- Overall Dimensions 67” x 35” x 48”
- Net Weight 258 lbs.
- Max User Weight 440 lbs.
- Certifications ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1-1, RoHS
- Additional Information:
Name Spirit Fitness MS300 Recumbent Total Body Stepper condition New Brand Spirit Fitness Warranty Commercial (All Facilities) – Lifetime frame, 5 years EMS brake, 3 years parts and labor