Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness semi-recumbent bikes. Easy adjustments, bright LCD screens, a cooling fan, and mesh back seats are standard on all models.
The XBR95 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road.
The XBR95 is our top of the line semi-recumbent bike. It features two additional programs, a heavier flywheel, 40 levels of resistance, and a generator for cord-free operation!
- Console Feedback: All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Heart Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Muscle Activation Profile: It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our fitness bikes, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), and calf muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers: We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
- Remote Adjustment Keys: The user has the ability to adjust the resistance level from the handlebars on each side of the seat.
- Durability: All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra-heavy-gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base, and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action.
- Comfort: The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
- Adjustability: Our fitness bikes not only allow forward and backward seat adjustment , but they also feature a back rest adjustment that reclines for individual comfort & preference.
- Foot Pedals: 2⁰ of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Transportation: There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Included)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel: 30 lbs., Steel
- Seat: High density foam with Mesh Backrest
- Adjustments: Lever for Fore/Aft Seat & Seat Back Angle
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 57 X 30 X 50 in
- Product Weight: 147 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Additional Information:
Name Spirit Fitness XBR95 Recumbent Bike condition New Brand Spirit Fitness Warranty HOME WARRANTY: Frame: Lifetime. Brake: Lifetime. Parts: 10 Years. Labor: 1 Year. COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: Frame: Lifetime. Brake: 5 Years. Parts: 3 Years. Labor: 1 Year