"9 out of 10 customers seeking a commercial quality treadmill purchase the Spirit XT685 over any other brand or model"
The XT685 is our flagship X Series model and features large 3" diameter rollers with a 22" wide belt. This model utilizes a non-folding frame design and waxed deck system which is designed for maximum durability to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. With a long list of premium features and weighing in at 269 lbs, the XT685 is comparable to treadmills at much higher price points.
The XT685 has the same options as the XT485 plus larger diameter rollers, waxed deck, non-folding heavy duty frame, and a light commercial warranty. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a serious runner.
Console features a tablet-friendly reading rack, direct control speed and incline buttons, program keys, adjustable cooling fan, hand pulse sensors, water bottle holders, and accessory tray.
Take your workout to the next level and stay connected to the apps that inspire you with Bluetooth FTMS 4.0 capabilities in your XT685 treadmill.
9” blue backlit LCD screen conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated, while the muscle and heart rate activation profiles provide greater insight into your workout.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (included) and heart rate pulse grips help keep your workouts safe and effective.
Maintenance-free deck system provides hassle-free use for thousands of miles, plus the spacious 22” x 60” workout area accommodates users of all heights.
Powerful 4.0 HP motor, 12mph top speed, and 15 levels of incline for ultimate workout versatility.
- AC110V / 15A or AC220V / 10A Cord/Outlet
- 4.0 HP Motor
- 0.5 - 12 mph Speed
- Electronic, 15 Levels
- Display: LCD Blue / Backlit
- Display Size: 9" diag.
- Feedback: Time, Pace, Lap, Distance, Pulse, Calories, Program, Speed, Incline, Segment Time, HR Profile, Muscle Profile, Avg. Pulse, Avg. Speed
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calories, Fusion, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Bluetooth FTMS 4.0
- Audio Jack
- Built-In Speaker
- Direct Speed: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 mph
- Direct Incline: Yes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Set-Up Dimension: 78" H x 32" W x 56" H
- Shipping Dimension: 83.5" L x 36" W x 15.4" H
- Item Weight: 269 lb
- Shipping Weight: 297.6 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 425 lb
- 2-Ply Belt and Waxed Deck
- 6.8" Step Up Height
- 22" x 60" Running Surface
- 1" Running Deck Thickness
- 3" Rollers
- Handlebar Controls
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Heart Rate Receiver/Transmitter
- Cooling Fan
- Accessory Tray
- Cup Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- US Residential Warranty
- Lifetime Frame
- Lifetime Motor
- Lifetime Deck
- 10 Years Parts
- 1 Years Labor
Spirit built their very first fitness products back in 1983, with the goal of offering customers high quality equipment designed to help them achieve their fitness goals. Over thirty years later, they continue to pursue this goal with a very high level of success, especially with their constantly improving bikes, ellipticals and treadmills.
The XT685 is Spirit’s flagship treadmill which offers more than many of its higher priced competitors. With its maintenance free 22” x 60” running surface, 12 mph top speed and 15 levels of power incline, it is built for everyone, while its easy folding frame allows it to fit in even the smallest of spaces.
Additional XT685 features include;
- 4.0 HP motor
- 9.0” blue backlit LCD display
- Heart rate and muscle activation lighting systems
- MP3 audio jack, built in speakers and adjustable cooling fans
- Quick keys and built-in handlebar controls
- Bluetooth Spirit App
With its overall build quality, history of reliability and excellent warranty of lifetime on brake and frame, 10 years parts and 1 year labor, the Spirit XT685 Treadmill is a fantastic treadmill worthy of consideration . . . and our 2021 FIT PROF Head of the Class BEST BUY award for treadmill under $3,000
- Additional Information:
Name Spirit Fitness XT685 Treadmill - New for 2023 condition New Brand Spirit Warranty WARRANTY: Frame: Lifetime. Motor: Lifetime. Deck: Lifetime. Parts: 10 Years. Labor: 1 Year. COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: Frame: Lifetime. Motor: 5 Years. Deck: 3 Years. Parts: 3 Years. Labor: 1 Year.