Total Body Experts Policies
Our goal is to ship all orders within 14 to 30 business days. On average, delivery takes between 21 and 30 business days depending on the destination and product ordered. Class A Demo's from Life Fitness take approximately 3 to 5 weeks for delivery please note. Delivery is typically arranged during a 2 to 4 hour window, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Shipping charges for continental US destinations are clearly indicated on your order. We offer free curbside delivery or other shipping promotions, so make sure you take advantage of these offers when they're available. In-room and fully-assembled delivery services are available for a small additional charge. Once your order has shipped, we'll send you an email that contains your invoice and instructions on how to reach us if needed. Prior to delivery, you will be contacted by one of our select freight partners to arrange a convenient delivery time. Please note that, due to the high value of the products we ship, we require you to be home to receive, inspect and sign for your equipment.
* Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee and freight charges. Products being returned without the original packaging are subject to a 35% restocking fee and freight charges. Customers will additionally be responsible for any freight damage if not properly packaged.
* TBE will credit back freight charges only and will not credit back fees that were paid to deliver the treadmill or elliptical into your home or any assembly fees that may have been paid to a third party. TBE is not responsible for any disassembly or removal of the product from the home. The customer is responsible for the repackaging of the treadmill or elliptical and removal from the home in the original packaging. TBE is only obligated to pick up products being returned from your driveway, garage, curbside, etc.
* TBE reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility or acts of God.
* Free Curbside Shipping is based on the average cost of a normal delivery to the home from our warehouse(s). Customers home or facility must have a paved driveway of nor more than 40 feet on level ground with no steep grade or incline or additional fee’s will be applicable. The freight carrier will take the unit off the truck for customer and place at the curb or on driveway. You may purchase an inside drop off or install for an additional cost. All deliveries must be accepted between Monday through Friday during the hours of 8am to 5pm usually within a 2 to 4 hour window set between customer and carrier. Generally speaking Saturday and Sunday deliveries are not a possibility. Most items at Total Body Experts qualify for Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48-States. Please contact us for shipping to international destinations before placing your order. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. In rare circumstances some areas may be considered undeliverable or have additional shipping charges. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Addresses (APO/ FPO) and Total Body Experts does not ship outside the USA. For items shipped via freight carrier, your home must be accessible by a semi-truck in order to facilitate the delivery. Missed appointments, redelivery, special trucks, wait times at your home if you are not there when the truck arrives and change of delivery address may require additional charges which are the customer's responsibility to pay. Shipping delivery date quotes are "approximate" lead times. We cannot guarantee delivery dates as we utilize the services of reputable independent freight companies and occasionally there may be transit delays and on rare occasions an order may be lost or back-ordered. Please ask your fitness expert for further details.
* Sales Tax is only applicable to customers residing in CA.
* All of our New and Certified Remanufactured commercial pieces of fitness equipment require a 90 day break in period for commercial use and up to 6 months for a residential setting. Clients may be accustom to working out on a select piece of equipment at their gym or favorite hotel but these machines have often been used for thousands upon thousands of hours. Our machines generally have mostly new if not all new mechanical components and therefore will have a much more difficult feel on the same setting found in your gym or favorite hotel etc.
* Total Body Experts reserves the right to cancel or suspend any warranty coverage if customer has an outstanding bill or owes any monies to Total Body Experts. Once customers delinquent account has become current there warranty will be reinstated.
* Parts warranty does not include the replacement of any parts that have been damaged or neglected by the customer.
Terms of Sale: All special ordered Brand New Commercial Grade Products from Life Fitness, Cybex, StairMaster, Precor, Star Trac, and True per our policies are not eligible for cancellation and/or return. In addition Life Fitness Brand New "Class A" Demo units, all Certified Remanufactured products and any made to special order product(s) also are not eligible for cancellation and/or return. Some home grade non commericial units are eligible under or 30 day return policy. Please ask your sales experts for details.
1) Obtain an RMA number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery
2) Return all fitness equipment in the original packaging in good condition
3) Prepay and insure return freight
4) Ship the equipment back to the warehouse instructed on the RMA within 10 days of receiving this RMA number
Please note customers must retain the original packing material for at least 30 days, in the event the unit needs to be returned. Refund does not include shipping, delivery and assembly charges. Return pick-ups are made Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee and customers will be responsible for shipping charges both ways..
How to Sign for Your Shipment/Concerning Damaged Goods: Once you sign your delivery receipt, Title of Goods passes to you, the purchaser, so even if the box seems OK, it is still better to note even minimal damage before signing. The delivery receipt is a legal binging document. This way, if there is "concealed damage" which you discover after your order has been opened; it will be easier to make a freight claim. If you do discover that there is concealed damage to your order, call us immediately and we will work together to rectify the situation. Total Body Experts will always use the best and most reliable common freight carriers available to us and we go to great lengths to protect your merchandise. Again, please notate any visible damage at time of delivery on the delivery receipt when you sign your name as this gives you full protection for parts/service and/or a replacement. Concealed damaged goods must be noted within a 24 hour time frame from item receipt. Please contact us and carrier. After the claim has been made and accepted by the carrier, a replacement will be sent.
Buy With Confidence - Total Body Experts