DetailsA Commercial High End cross trainer created for the most demanding users in the most demanding environment. The versatility of the CYBEX 770AT also makes it the workout of choice for beginning cross trainers – which allows the fitness center owner to purchase one unit to be used by all.
Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The CYBEX Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the glide is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a stride (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the climb of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And ... lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
E3 VIEW Everyone approaches exercise differently. Some want every detail of their workout, some would like to add entertainment, and others simply want to escape. Introducing the Cybex E3 View embedded monitor with three distinct viewing modes that deliver the precise content that you want on a 15.6” high definition screen. Exercise is more fun with the latest technology from Cybex.
- CardioTouch display offers a touch screen command for workout and entertainment control. Users can easily set up a workout, charge an iPod® or iPhone®, scroll through playlists, albums, artists, podcasts, and more.
- Innovative Muscle Map™ displays the intensity of the exercise for individual muscle groups based on the users selection of stride rate, resistance and incline to aid them in precisely targeted results.
- Optional E3 View Monitor provides users selectable display of exercise data, TV or video, both or none.
- Two speed fan with adjustable venting to keep the user cool
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24”
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 77” × 36.7” × 62.5”
- Program: Quick Start, three Weight Loss, two Cardio, two Shaping, three Strength, as well as Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Polar® Wireless
- Connectivity: CSAFE (Fitlinxx® Level 3 Pending)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Power: Self powered, AC Adatped version also available
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Additional Information:
Name Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer with E3 Entertainment Monitor - New condition New Brand cybex Warranty
- 10 yr - frame
- 3 yr - parts
- 1 yr - labor
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!