- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight Stacks: Two 160-lb Stacks with 10-lb Increments - 2:1 weight ratio gives an incremental resistance of 5 lbs. at each grip
- Assembled Dimensions: 39"L x 57"W x 78"H (Arms In) / 48"L x 118"W x 78"H
- The Nautilus® Freedom Trainer Improves strength in integrated movements that imitate specific activities-either sports-related or the movements that make up daily life. Versatility allows for an infinite number of exercises.
- The arms adjust in a horizontal and vertical plane and are counterbalanced for ease of adjustment.
- Visually-affirmed, positive locking vertical adjustments provide an additional measure of safety.
- Fewer pulleys than other machines and no springs for smoother operation.
- Dual pulley head design makes for better cable tracking.
- Fully-enclosed weight stacks minimize maintenance and enhance safety.
- Arms rotate out to 180%.
- Exercises can be performed standing, seated or in a supine or prone position with the use of a ball, bench or seated chair (optional benches available).
- ADA Compliant. Wheelchair accessible, horizontal plane adjustments.
- Additional Information:
Name Nautilus Dual Stack Freedom Trainer - Wheelchair Ready - New condition New Brand Nautilus Warranty Brand New Warranty Direct From Nautilus