Total Body Experts is very proud to be an Authorized Dealer of all StairMaster Commercial grade products. The new StepMill 5 offers the core mechanics of our previous models wrapped in a stylish look and enhanced functionality to create a next-generation experience. The SM5 offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as quick start, manual, fat burner, calorie burner, intervals, bell-shaped, build, mystery challenge, steady, and heart rate zone trainer. The console also offers a nationally recognized multi-stage fitness test that gauges your individual progress, along with a custom firefighter test (CPAT) that measures your cardiopulmonary endurance and muscular strength. (Firefighting is considered one of the most physically demanding jobs in North America, which is why the CPAT is such a natural fit with the StepMill.) Finally, it's easy to stay motivated and track your progress thanks to the attractive and intuitive TSE-1 10” touch screen LCD display along with an integrated TV tuner which also tracks your speed, distance, floors climbed, calories burned, and much more.
Additional features include integrated iPod connectivity; Polar-compatible wireless heart rate monitoring; ergonomically designed handrails for support; dual water bottle holders, reading rack, and accessory tray that are positioned within easy reach; and a 350-pound capacity. The StepMill - which requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet - measures 58” L x 34” W x 89” H, weighs 343 pounds, and carries the following warranties: 15 years on the frame, 3 years on parts, and 1 year on labor and wear items.
Quality & Innovation:
- Product Dimensions: 58" L x 34" W x 89" H (147cm L x 86cm W x 226cm H)
- 30 years of proven performance
- Tough and reliable core mechanics
- Telemetry HR
- Easily transported via front wheels
- CPAT, WFI StepMill® Fitness Tests
- Broad oval handrails that provide more comfortable hand support.
- Dual over-sized water bottle holders near console that allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Deeper step surface (9”) with durable and rust free polypropylene construction.
- Ergo-bar hand grip that provide alternative hand positions.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with lighter, modern color scheme.
- Step-up assist allowing easier access to mount or dismount the machine.
Touch Screen Console Interactive Demo:
- Large 10” touch screen dislays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile
- Integrated TV tuner allows television viewing during your workout
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet
- Step rate: 26 to 162 steps per minute
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 110 Volts (220 Volts)
- User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Workouts: The new Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Along with the Landmark Challenge, standard console programs that are familiar standards on previous generation StepMills are included.
- Heart Rate: Wireless
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Revolving staircase with 8” (20.3 cm) high and 9” (22.9 cm) deep steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stair climbing
- Step Range: 9” fixed step
- Step Action: Revolving staircase with eight, 9” inch steps
- New StairMaster Warranty: 1 year Labor, 3 year parts - ask about an extended warranty at no charge for a unit being used for purely residential use!
- Extended Warranties available!***
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!
DEFINITELY EXPERTS!!! Review by MARC R.
THE STAIRMASTER WAS ALL IT WAS ADVERTISED TO BE. GOOD COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY THROUGH OUT THE BUYING & SHIPPING PROCESS. WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM TOTAL BODY EXPERTS
- Wichita, KS