When lifting with a nice and slow controlled motion, with ergonomically correct form, exhale, inhale and get to work. People love to use the Nautilus ONE Mid Row to strengthen and workout their back muscles and it's no mystery why people love it so. This machine will get your back in stellar form.
Due to its scientifically approved design, this Mid Row machine uses your muscles, not momentum, to give you a punch-in-the-gut type workout. Users have great support in front of their chest to lean on, in order to isolate their back muscles and biceps and create force from those muscles. This machine targets your latissumus dorsi, trapezius, deltoid fascia and bicep muscles.
- Condition: New
- Introducing the Nautilus ONE Mid Row, the next generation of single-station strength.
- Nautilus ONE Mid Row combines a revolutionary new weight stack technology with the most intuitive and user-friendly selection method ever created: a dial.
- Ergo Grip technology provides complete and independent arm movement enabling a natural, user-defined path of motion.
- The result is a line of equipment that finally brings single-station training into the 21st century.
- FlexTech is now available for Nautilus ONE Mid Row.
- FlexTech® is the industry's first retrofit digital trainer and real-time exercise monitoring system.
- Ever turned a door knob? Then you already know how to use Nautilus ONE Mid Row!
- Select weight with the simple turn of the aluminum dial - It's that easy
- The dial is based on the incredible successful Select Tech® dumbbells
- User-friendly molded accessory tray accommodates a variety of items
- The dial is always within reach from the seated position - no more bending down, reaching behind or standing up to adjust weight selection
- Support and comfort from custom contoured, hand-crafted upholstery
- Easy, smooth user set-up with standard hydraulic seat adjustments
- Instructional placards are large and graphical - no text - and utilize lenticular images (they move as you move your head) to visually demonstrate correct movement
- Proper machine set-up is facilitated by large red markers on axis points that aid users in proper joint alignment
- Smart Arm linkage for multiple, user-defined movement paths
- Rotating Ergo Grip handles for natural hand supination and pronation
- Foot pads and adjustable chest pad provide user stabilization
- Assembled Dimensions 62" L x 54" W x 47" H
- Additional Information:
Name Nautilus ONE® Mid Row Machine S6MR250-5 | New condition new Brand Nautilus Warranty Brand New Warranty Direct From Nautilus