All Schwinn A.C.™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips. Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
The AC Performance bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Introducing Carbon Blue™ technology – a belt drive system combining unmatched durability with the authentic outdoor biking feel you expect from Schwinn. For nearly 20 years, Schwinn carbon blue belt drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the A.C. Performance. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™– features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today. Over the past year, we have worked with Gates to adapt this revolutionary technology to our A.C. Performance bike. The result is a new belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue ™ – those who ride it call it “incredible.”
BENEFITS OF CARBON BLUE™LOW MAINTENANCE
- Belt never requires lubrication
- Tension never needs to be adjusted
- High-inertia drive train provides momentum and feel of chain drive
- Toothed belt provides rider feedback and road feel
- High Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance
- Virtual Contact™ Magnetic resistance brake allows for smooth, consistent control
- Schwinn Fit system enables a wide range of seat and handlebar adjustments to provide a safe and comfortable setup for a wide range of riders
- Carbon fiber reinforcement makes this belt incredibly durable
- The longest warranty of any belt or chain on the market
- Product Dimensions: 54" L x 21" W x 51" H (137cm x 53cm x 130cm)
- Product Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Frame Finish: Aluminum
- Frame Color: Pearl White
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Aluminum
- Drive System: Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- MPower™ Echelon Console Compatible: Yes
- Q Factor: 170mm
- This unit requires Morse Taper Pedals, please call for details
Frame: 10 years Mechanical: 2 years Wear items: 6 months Labor: 1 year
Click here to Download Product Sheet
Click here to Download Owner's Manual
Not just a bike
ACCESS OUR FULL SERVICE & EXPERTISE
We're here to help serve you throughout your journey.
Exclusive Pro Build & TuneLEARN MORE
Beyond offering a premium product, we take pride in our Exclusive Pro Build and Tune process. With our proprietary pro build and tune each cycle is calibrated and tuned for optimal performance and comfort.
StudioCycles is the only company in the world that offers a lifetime warranty for every residential client and has for nearly 30 years. Because a lifelong fitness journey requires lifelong support – and that’s the StudioCycles promise.
- Additional Information:
Name Schwinn A.C. Performance with Carbon Blue (White, Morse Taper) - New 2023 condition new Brand schwinn Warranty Commercial Warranty Frame: 10 years Mechanical: 2 years Wear items: 6 months Labor: 1 year