There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
Designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment, the CT850 features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability.
The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the CT850 treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Tablet friendly reading rack holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
Our flagship product line, which was introduced in 1986, has continued to evolve with the times. Convenient adjustments and monitoring, unique feedback, and creative programs are standard design features. Whether you are a beginner interested in walking or an athlete dedicated to running, the Spirit Fitness CT850 meets your needs.
- Console Feedback: A 9” multi-color backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Hear Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Direct Control Buttons: The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- C-Safe: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Console: Large Red-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, with tablet friendly reading rack holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 15 Levels
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical Cord); 20 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP AC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"/3.0" (Crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushioned Elastomers
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
- Product Weight: 397 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight : 450 lbs.
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 Years
- Deck: 5 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
- Additional Information:
Name Spirit Fitness CT850 Treadmill condition New Brand No Warranty RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION: Frame: Lifetime. Motor: Lifetime. Deck: Lifetime. Parts: 10 Years. Labor: 1 Year. COMMERCIAL WARRANTY INFORMATION: Frame: Lifetime. Motor: 5 Years. Deck: 5 Years. Parts: 5 Years. Labor: 2 Years.